Versus

WWVaBeach

I believe CI always covers the first round of the playoffs.

Nothing listed in the programming listing yet.

But then, the channels are still listed, even if currently listing "to be announced". So I'm inclined to agree with you.

Isn't showing the Sabres until next Monday. :doh:

Be happy then. Versus sucks. Being from Pittsburgh, every fuggin Penguins game is always on Versus, and it prohibits me from watching my NHL Center Ice home feed (blacked out) for the frist two rounds of the playoffs.

It blows. If your team isnt' on Versus, and you have Center Ice, rejoice, it's the best deal in sports for two rounds.

Last year, the CI package ended after the regular season. Are you saying that they will cover all playoff games this year?

No it didn't. Center Ice covers all the games not on Versus, for the first two rounds of the playoffs. After that, Versus and NBC gain exlusive rights in the conference finals.

Center Ice has always had the playoffs until round 3 for the teams not televised on Vs. or NBC.

Isn't showing the Sabres until next Monday. :doh:

Thursday, April 15 at Buffalo, 7:00 p.m. CBC

Saturday, April 17 at Buffalo, 1:00 p.m. NBC, CBC

Monday, April 19 at Boston, 7:00 p.m. VERSUS, CBC

Wednesday, April 21 at Boston, 7:00 p.m. VERSUS, CBC

*Friday, April 23 at Buffalo, 7:00 p.m. CBC

*Monday, April 26 at Boston, 7:00 p.m. CBC

*Wednesday, April 28 at Buffalo, 7:00 p.m. CBC

CBC is showing every game and NBC is showing Saturdays game. I don't know for sure but I think CBC.CA has a live streaming feed.

but what about MLB, on fios they share channels, will I still get the games?

Yep. They'll just adjust/overlap. The only issue tends to be when a game runs over, you may miss the beginning of the next scheduled game if it's on the same channel.

And Lv-Bills is correct with his/her post above. They cover all games not nationally televised through the first 2 rounds. After that, the games will ALL be nationally televised.

This is the first year, since the last time we were in the finals, that I did not get Center ICE. I have watched most of the second half of this season, live, at :

WWW.ATDHE.NET

I am not sure, but I am certainly hoping that they will carry NHL playoff games as well. Does anyone out there know if this is the case? Also, as I discovered this site kind of late, does anyone know if they show regular season NFL game? It is an awesome sight, for an NHL, or NBA fan. Not quite the same as watching from your couch, but great video quality....

No it didn't. Center Ice covers all the games not on Versus, for the first two rounds of the playoffs. After that, Versus and NBC gain exlusive rights in the conference finals.

Center Ice has always had the playoffs until round 3 for the teams not televised on Vs. or NBC.

Maybe I didnt notice because the Sabres were not playing...

This is the first year, since the last time we were in the finals, that I did not get Center ICE. I have watched most of the second half of this season, live, at :

WWW.ATDHE.NET

I am not sure, but I am certainly hoping that they will carry NHL playoff games as well. Does anyone out there know if this is the case? Also, as I discovered this site kind of late, does anyone know if they show regular season NFL game? It is an awesome sight, for an NHL, or NBA fan. Not quite the same as watching from your couch, but great video quality....

I think it carries everything, but the feeds don't always work.