Versus

WWVaBeach

The center ice website says it has the regular season games and then "select" games form the first and second round of the playoffs. I'm guessing they'll carry all the games not on VS/NBC.

This is what the DTV rep told me yesterday when I specifically asked them if I would get the CI feeds for these games...

This is what the DTV rep told me yesterday when I specifically asked them if I would get the CI feeds for these games...

Well, the playoffs start tomorrow and I still see no games listed. Are they on different channels maybe? or will they not show up on the guide?

I'm telling you guys again........relax. If your games aren't on VS or NBC, they will be on DTV's Center Ice. Always has been, always will be. You are worrying for no reason. I understand your worry, but trust me, the teams not televised nationally will be on Center Ice. You'll get your home feeds, which is 100% better than being on VS.

This is the first year, since the last time we were in the finals, that I did not get Center ICE. I have watched most of the second half of this season, live, at :

WWW.ATDHE.NET

I am not sure, but I am certainly hoping that they will carry NHL playoff games as well. Does anyone out there know if this is the case? Also, as I discovered this site kind of late, does anyone know if they show regular season NFL game? It is an awesome sight, for an NHL, or NBA fan. Not quite the same as watching from your couch, but great video quality....

How does this work? If the Sabres are not listed on that website right now, does that mean they will not be streaming it?

How does this work? If the Sabres are not listed on that website right now, does that mean they will not be streaming it?

That, I am not sure about...I have never used this site to watch NHL playoff games. I do know, however, that in the past, they haven't listed the days games (you know, NBA and NHL regular season games) until later in the day...I don't see any NHL games listed for tomorrows (Wednesday) games...I am thinking that what happens with the games on Wednesday (are they showing any NHL playoff games, are they showing NHL games with the CBC feed?) will be a good indication as to what will happen with the Sabres game on Thursday...keeping my fingers very much crossed...I am so broke, I really can't afford to go out to watch the game somewhere...don't know anyone here in the middle of TX that has the Center ICE package...

And..............................the first round playoff games are listed. Flyers-Devils, Lanche-Sharks first round Wednesday games are already listed. The Thursday games will soon follow.

Maybe it is listed on DTV, but there is nothing on my comcast digital guide about the games tonight or tomorrow... Anyone know if its the same deal for comcast??