Tiki Barber

Not so sure about that.

I agree, the woman he walked out on looks plenty good to me, and is the mother of 2 with 2 on the way.

Man, Tiki is gonna have a big ass monthly check to write out, and you know the judge is gonna give her what she wants.

Tiki just made my dumbass list.

Not so sure about that.

Agree on the douche part...but major upgrade? I think his wife is pretty hot...I always have liked exotic types... generic blondes kind of bore me...

btw- was it Tiki, or his brother, that made the media rounds, years ago, bad mouthing his father, for leaving his family? I agree, always thought Barber was full of himself...

I agree, the woman he walked out on looks plenty good to me, and is the mother of 2 with 2 on the way.

Man, Tiki is gonna have a big ass monthly check to write out, and you know the judge is gonna give her what she wants.

Tiki just made my dumbass list.

Good point. I don't have kids and I don't like kids but damn I may just give his soon to be ex a call.

Let's see.... Tiki left the Giants and the next year they win the Super Bowl over the Pats*. Maybe his ex wife will have some good fortune come her way (besides getting rid of Tiki)?

Maybe she'll meet me, and then we'll take Tiki for everything he's got.

If you're the blonde chick, how do you have any sense of security that things will be different for you?

A few years, and Tiki will send her on her way too.

She's 23 and star struck. Not a lot of deep thinking going on between her ears.

Tiki is a moron and will realize it soon enough.

• 1 month later...
Agree on the douche part...but major upgrade? I think his wife is pretty hot...I always have liked exotic types... generic blondes kind of bore me...

Same here, man. I've always been a sucker for exotic looking women. The whole Greek/Mediterranean look....the Asian Indian look (that chick from Slumdog Millionaire....holy wow!)....etc.

His wife is very pretty...what a friggin D-bag to do that to her.

Are !@#$ing people on glue?

"They are still in court over money and over custody. He did see the baby girls after they were born, as Ginny understands he needs to be a huge part of their lives, and she wants to make sure they are taken care of."

Outside of the money thing... He needs to be nowhere near these children if anybody with a sense wants them to grow up normal!

Maybe they meant: "His money needs to be a huge part of their lives." :)

Are !@#$ing people on glue?

"They are still in court over money and over custody. He did see the baby girls after they were born, as Ginny understands he needs to be a huge part of their lives, and she wants to make sure they are taken care of."

Outside of the money thing... He needs to be nowhere near these children if anybody with a sense wants them to grow up normal!

Maybe they meant: "His money needs to be a huge part of their lives." :rolleyes:

Though it's unlikely, a sh*tty husband can still be a good father. I respect the woman for not being selfish, realizing he has paternity rights, and that it's good for a child to know their father even if it's no longer a traditional household.

Though it's unlikely, a sh*tty husband can still be a good father. I respect the woman for not being selfish, realizing he has paternity rights, and that it's good for a child to know their father even if it's no longer a traditional household.

My bad, you are right. The money will go along way to making sure that happens. :rolleyes: