Bills sign WR Chad Jackson

Oh yeah, great move by the sage Buddy Nix. Here's a kid that could not make it at wide receiver with Tom Brady throwing and that line blocking in 2006 and 2007. (Brady only threw for 50 TD passes in 2007.) I'm sure he'll light it up with Edwards/Fitzy/Brohm/??? throwing behind their 2010 line which looks like it will feature more rookies starting on it then even last years. Yes sir, I see only good things for Chad Jackson this season. Way better move then wasting Ralph's unspent money on a veteran WR like Bolden or even Antonio Bryant, right? You know, a WR who might actually know how to get off the line or change up his route to allow his QB to get a throw off before the inevitable sack??

But wait, I keep forgetting, Bill Walsh....er, I mean Chan Gailey is the Bills coach. He is an offensive genius, so I'm sure he and his assistants will "coach 'em up" just fine.

Sorry guys, as you know I am new here but I saw you talking about ignoring people. Only thing I see of when this guy speaks is Kevin Arnold from the wonder years moaning in a 12 year old way about how unfair it all is. so will you explain how I do the ignore thing please? also wasnt Kevin Arnold a Jets fan too?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, great move by the sage Buddy Nix. Here's a kid that could not make it at wide receiver with Tom Brady throwing and that line blocking in 2006 and 2007. (Brady only threw for 50 TD passes in 2007.) I'm sure he'll light it up with Edwards/Fitzy/Brohm/??? throwing behind their 2010 line which looks like it will feature more rookies starting on it then even last years. Yes sir, I see only good things for Chad Jackson this season. Way better move then wasting Ralph's unspent money on a veteran WR like Bolden or even Antonio Bryant, right? You know, a WR who might actually know how to get off the line or change up his route to allow his QB to get a throw off before the inevitable sack??

But wait, I keep forgetting, Bill Walsh....er, I mean Chan Gailey is the Bills coach. He is an offensive genius, so I'm sure he and his assistants will "coach 'em up" just fine.

By your same logic, here he doesn't have to beat out RANDY MOSS and WES WELKER.... :thumbsup:

Add Chad Jackson and we have one proven good, one proven not-so-good, and four unproven. Man, I hate those odds.

"Jackson was chosen No. 36 overall by the New England Patriots in the 2006 NFL Draft after many couch scouts predicted he'd be a first-round pick out of Florida. The 6'1", 215-pound Jackson spent two seasons in New England, where he caught 13 passes in two years while suffering one major knee injury. Jackson spent the 2008 season with Denver (1 catch, 19 yards) and made last year's opening day roster under new head coach Josh McDaniels, but was cut soon thereafter. He did not play in 2009."

I'm less than impressed.

Sorry guys, as you know I am new here but I saw you talking about ignoring people. Only thing I see of when this guy speaks is Kevin Arnold from the wonder years moaning in a 12 year old way about how unfair it all is. so will you explain how I do the ignore thing please? also wasnt Kevin Arnold a Jets fan too?

No prob. Click on a user's screen name, and select "view profile" from the drop-down menu. Then, on the profile page, click on "profile options" and select "ignore user."

pretty funny, lots of time on one's hand in the offseason, eh? (beating each other to the punch on a wire announcement)

Yep, you got me. Baseball/softball teams opened their seasons last night, but no more games to cover until the middle of next week.

I started a thread, then saw that someone else had done it first, so I just moved the links over here and nuked mine...

So did i miss the part of the memo where Chan said that Chad Jackson was going to be our #1 WR on opening day? No? Then why the whining about him? If he doesnt work out, we cut him, no harm done. Last i checked, signing Chad Jackson wasn't preventing us from signing or drafting anyone else at the WR spot.

You are responding to his post, yet you want to ignore his post?

Here's an idea, how about you just ignore his posts---you know, not read them.

You are responding to his post, yet you want to ignore his post?

Here's an idea, how about you just ignore his posts---you know, not read them.

ok, who said that???? I've been ignoring you for months! :thumbsup:

ok, who said that???? I've been ignoring you for months! :thumbsup:

The Gunners escaped 2-2 against Barca in the first leg. I did not see it, but saw a recap. I hope that they can beat them in the second leg.

The Gunners escaped 2-2 against Barca in the first leg. I did not see it, but saw a recap. I hope that they can beat them in the second leg.

Yeah saw it. Outplayed initially but come back to give themselves a shot in the second leg.

I am glad they re-signed Youboty. I really liked a lot of what I saw of him, when he was healthy...admittedly, that was not often enough. He looked like he was finally turning the corner and becoming not only a solid player, but a play-maker...something we need as many of as possible. I am happy he gets another shot. Now, just stay healthy kid!