Bills offseason conditioning program starts tomorrow

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big story will be Marshawn Lynch's arrival.

From all the comments from Gailey and Nix, they are talking him up and want him to be here. BUT, I also remember reading something very recently that implied that Lynch had not been in touch with the team.

In the wake of all of his bad publicity, I wouldn't be surprised if Lynch doesn't want to play in Buffalo anymore. I will be very interested to see if Lynch comes in on day one.

What will be a bigger story? If Lynch gets there? If he gets there without running somone over? If he gets pulled over with a gun in his trunk? Or stops and cheats somebody out of $20?

What will be a bigger story? If Lynch gets there? If he gets there without running somone over? If he gets pulled over with a gun in his trunk? Or stops and cheats somebody out of $20?

Lynch lives 6 miles from the stadium. I saw him in his driveway last week. He'll be there.

I don't trust you, what kind of car do you drive?

:thumbsup:

Forget what I drive - Lynch still drives the Porsche Cayenne, and a lime-green Chevy low-rider and, in violation of the neighborhood assn bylaws and much to the ire of his neighbors, frequently parks them on the front lawn.

The big story will be Marshawn Lynch's arrival.

From all the comments from Gailey and Nix, they are talking him up and want him to be here. BUT, I also remember reading something very recently that implied that Lynch had not been in touch with the team.

In the wake of all of his bad publicity, I wouldn't be surprised if Lynch doesn't want to play in Buffalo anymore. I will be very interested to see if Lynch comes in on day one.

I'd almost be willing to bet vital body parts that he won't be there but i would also be willing to be that Fred Jackson

will be !!

:thumbsup:

Forget what I drive - Lynch still drives the Porsche Cayenne, and a lime-green Chevy low-rider and, in violation of the neighborhood assn bylaws and much to the ire of his neighbors, frequently parks them on the front lawn.

That is Great!! I think I have seen that car pulling into One Bills Drive on Game Day...

Well, it's Tuesday and who knows who reported yesterday? I don't.

Does the media even know that yesterday was the first day of volunteer reporting?

Hello media people, are you awake? :nana:

Maybe they are still on Central time.. :thumbsup:

You know, like you and TBD's clock..

Maybin will be there on the first day - hopefully that quiets down the people who were just so angry about his off-season tweeting.

actually i'm more concerned about his on-season play

he sucks and he will continue to suck until such a time as i deem that he no longer sucks

Exactly...I think the biggest problem in professional sports is not guns..but cell phones...and homes...they should be like the old gladiators and be imprisoned until they are ready to play on sunday...we let them out and then chain them back up...

although, Maybin should really build up his friends, because if this OLB thing don't work...he'd better have some other plans in place...he showed NOTHING last season...I was quite upset lol...

Timmy, do you like gladiator movies?

Well, it's Tuesday and who knows who reported yesterday? I don't.

Does the media even know that yesterday was the first day of volunteer reporting?

Hello media people, are you awake? :rolleyes:

Chris Brown reports..."Good Player Turnout"...players broke into 2 groups, early and late morning. 32 early morningers were noted plus a dozen others who were milling about. The millers were thought to be part of the late morning groupers.

video to follow later today

according to rotoworld, maybin reported at 246 pounds, not too shabby....also says his goal is to add 10 more pounds (no time frame) b/c he dosent believe it will slow him down/limit his explosiveness....im assuming he means that explosiveness from college, b/c we sure didnt see it last year at all

according to rotoworld, maybin reported at 246 pounds, not too shabby....also says his goal is to add 10 more pounds (no time frame) b/c he dosent believe it will slow him down/limit his explosiveness....im assuming he means that explosiveness from college, b/c we sure didnt see it last year at all

You rarely need to show explosiveness when you spend most of your time on the sidelines. It is also less important when you line up offsides.

I saw Eric Wood yesterday, I doubt he's actually "practicing" but just being around his teammates is a good sign about his prospects for 2010.
-- Eric Wood will be in the afternoon group. He was seen talking with Donte Whitner and did not have crutches or a visible limp.

:rolleyes: