Aaron Maybin hanging with McGahee in Miami

1B4IDie

It would only be worse if Marhsawn Lynch and Ko Simpson flew in and there was a Gun Show, Police Convention and a High Times Conference in town.

Shouldn't Maybin be learning how to run side line to side line as a newly transitioned Line Backer?

Actually on second thought he could learn how to run sideline to sideline from McNewknee. If that is the case continue on Maybin I give you credit for innovative training methods.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would only be worse if Marhsawn Lynch and Ko Simpson flew in and there was a Gun Show, Police Convention and a High Times Conference in town.

Shouldn't Maybin be learning how to run side line to side line as a newly transitioned Line Backer?

Actually on second thought he could learn how to run sideline to sideline from McNewknee. If that is the case continue on Maybin I give you credit for innovative training methods.

McGahee is not the guy I would want to be paling around with if I were Maybin. But we all need to remember, the kid is young. Ultimately he can hang around with whoever he wants. It is the offseason.

i don't get why people get so worked up about what players tweet or when they tweet...seriously who cares? he's in miami in the OFF-SEASON get over it..i'm sure he's been working out they don't need to work out 24/7 every day jeeze

Maybin is the precise example of why teams interview guys at the Senior Bowl, Combine & Pro Day's. You want to make sure you're going to draft a guy who isn't going to let fame and money go to his head. You need to find guys who will come in work their arse off and desire to get better.

It's pretty obvious by the haircuts, the partying, the lack of production, all the "look at me" posts on twitter, and the fact that he's not a hard worker when it comes to football, the Bills missed the fact that this guy was too immature to be drafted as high as he went. Don't forget Schobel was quoted as saying something like, Maybin need to work a lot harder if he wants to improve. I can just imagine and in your face cocky dude who's done nothing pissing the hell out of Schobel who is just the opposite.

My early prediction is that Maybin looks just as lost in our new defense as he did in last years'. The guys awareness on the field was embarrassing, for someone drafted as highly as he was.

shouldnt you be worried about your own life and not some 20 somethin year olds personal life

i don't get why people get so worked up about what players tweet or when they tweet...seriously who cares? he's in miami in the OFF-SEASON get over it..i'm sure he's been working out they don't need to work out 24/7 every day jeeze

It's not just one thing with Maybin, it's a collection of things with him that irks the fans sentiment toward them. If Maybin showed some promise last season no one would care what he's doing, the problem is he looked like a boy playing with men last year. Factor in that in his most recent pictures he looks like a bulked up WR, Bills fan are generally worried that this guy is quickly becoming a bust.

I didn't like Maybin coming into the draft last year, and I still don't. Dude has the swagger and attitude f an All-Pro and the only thing he's done so far in his 1 year is embarrass himself.

Buddy Nix would be my hero if he shipped this loser out of Buffalo via trade.

OK, which team is that stupid to give up even a Walmart gift card for this POS? It ain't like there's any measure of productivity there. He's a modern day Bosworth... a lot of smoke... no fire.

Just cut his a$$ outright.

Apparently, much-maligned but super-talented wide receiver Dez Bryant actually attended Adam "Pacman" Jones' private workout yesterday in New Orleans, prompting PFT to write, "Why would Dez Bryant be within 1000 miles of Pacman Jones?" In other words, why would Bryant, who has many serious questions surrounding his character, associate himself with the poster boy for NFL players with a bad attitude?

Maybin can hang out with whomever he wants but he's a Buffalo Bills player. I'm a bit annoyed at his choice of "friends"...a guy (McGahee) who never stayed in Buffalo to participate in the offseason workout program and who dissed the city when he left.

He is training. Since McGahee trains with Ray Lewis, and Maybin is training with the trainer who trains with Ray lewis, its easy to put it together. They are working out together. McGahee is one of the hardest workers in the NFL, he just doesnt like the Buffalo nightlife, oh well many people dont like it.

This Maybin hate is joke.

Maybin is the precise example of why teams interview guys at the Senior Bowl, Combine & Pro Day's. You want to make sure you're going to draft a guy who isn't going to let fame and money go to his head. You need to find guys who will come in work their arse off and desire to get better.

It's pretty obvious by the haircuts, the partying, the lack of production, all the "look at me" posts on twitter, and the fact that he's not a hard worker when it comes to football, the Bills missed the fact that this guy was too immature to be drafted as high as he went. Don't forget Schobel was quoted as saying something like, Maybin need to work a lot harder if he wants to improve. I can just imagine and in your face cocky dude who's done nothing pissing the hell out of Schobel who is just the opposite.

My early prediction is that Maybin looks just as lost in our new defense as he did in last years'. The guys awareness on the field was embarrassing, for someone drafted as highly as he was.

I didn't like the pick from the start, i wanted Orapko !! After the lack luster reaction at the draft (which i thought was a slap in Buffalo's face) & what seemed to me to be a phony draft speech , then to hold out of OTA's & all , plus lack of production in games showed me all i needed to know. Then you look at Orapko's rookie stats & it just confirms what i felt at the draft . Not to mention he reminds me a lot of Kellin Winslow Jr. when he came out & since all mouth no action !!! :thumbsup: Who knows maybe he'll be better at OLB cause he sure ain't no DE ,he can't hold Bruce's jock strap even when Bruce was a rookie !!

It's not just one thing with Maybin, it's a collection of things with him that irks the fans sentiment toward them. If Maybin showed some promise last season no one would care what he's doing, the problem is he looked like a boy playing with men last year. Factor in that in his most recent pictures he looks like a bulked up WR, Bills fan are generally worried that this guy is quickly becoming a bust.

I didn't like Maybin coming into the draft last year, and I still don't. Dude has the swagger and attitude f an All-Pro and the only thing he's done so far in his 1 year is embarrass himself.

You might be right.

Blame the"experts" who drafted him.

Exactly. It's so funny to see fans throw fits when a player they dislike is doing something not related to football. Contrary to what they believe, these guys are not robots; they don't just focus on football 24/7.

Today I know for sure there are some CRAZY people on the message board at best and straight DUMB at worst.

Hating on man because he tweeted, or is doing what he wants to do on his own time in the OFF SEASON, assuming he isn't working out or working hard, because if you've seen a pic of the dude "obviously" he's been eating too much and sitting on his ass doing nothing, or because he is with McGahee who has broken which law again? LOLOLOLOLOL. Common sense ain't so common.

Yeah, So supposedly Todd McShay said the Bills had a great draft last year! Yippie...but could you imagine if the Bills instead last year would have selected Bryan Orakapo and Clay Matthews? We could have Orakapo fell right in our laps and was the highest rated DE by far. Yet, we selected the severely undersized and immature Aaron Maybe Maybin!! Don't tell me that Paul Pozinjury (Penn State) didn't have some input on that selection either!! I would have loved to made the picks the past decade armed only with a few NFL Draft guides, a ream of paper, a pen, and a computer I could have done

so much better than Modrak and the other fools that were part of Bills Management! :thumbsup:

Yeah, So supposedly Todd McShay said the Bills had a great draft last year! Yippie...but could you imagine if the Bills instead last year would have selected Bryan Orakapo and Clay Matthews? We could have Orakapo fell right in our laps and was the highest rated DE by far. Yet, we selected the severely undersized and immature Aaron Maybe Maybin!! Don't tell me that Paul Pozinjury (Penn State) didn't have some input on that selection either!! I would have loved to made the picks the past decade armed only with a few NFL Draft guides, a ream of paper, a pen, and a computer I could have done

so much better than Modrak and the other fools that were part of Bills Management! :thumbsup:

both of em? :thumbsup: share how...that's right you are a scouting genius and should be hired...call up OBD dude tell em how smart you are!

Yes Maybin does. He needs to workout at least as much as he tweets his peeps

ya there's nothing wrong with Maybin have a fun weekend in Miami, there is something wrong with him hanging out with McGayhee. I still !@#$ing hate that guy and hopes his career is over in the near future.

Maybin is a cool dude...I just hope he learns to play...you guys hating on him is ridiculous...I realize he didn't do ANYTHING last year but look confused, but him hanging out with Willis is a stupid bi*ch to have....

Fixed :thumbsup:

double negatives suck

Bust or no bust, him being around McGahee has exactly ZERO relevance to his development and this upcoming season. Its the offseason and he can do what ever he wants with who ever he wants as long as its not illegal (see Marshawn) or detrimental to the team.

I mean seriously, following a player to the point of knowing who he is with and caring about it is border line obsessive.

Post something when it actually has something to do with his development or play...

Bust or no bust, him being around McGahee has exactly ZERO relevance to his development and this upcoming season. Its the offseason and he can do what ever he wants with who ever he wants as long as its not illegal (see Marshawn) or detrimental to the team.

I mean seriously, following a player to the point of knowing who he is with and caring about it is border line obsessive.

Post something when it actually has something to do with his development or play...

This revelation gave us a look into Maybin's personality,it shows he is lazy and craves the limelight.

It will be a real shot to his ego when he is third string OLB next season!

Maybin is a cool dude...I just hope he learns to play...you guys hating on him is ridiculous...I realize he didn't do NOTHING last year but look confused, but him hanging out with Willis is a stupid bi*ch to have....

He got thrown around like a plastic doll last year.

I really dislike him because he thinks he is a star.

This revelation gave us a look into Maybin's personality,it shows he is lazy and craves the limelight.

It will be a real shot to his ego when he is third string OLB next season!

that's as big of a reach as i've ever heard...stop looking for reasons to hate the guy when there isn't anything there jeeze..Alpha is right it's !@#$ing obsessive

Exactly. It's so funny to see fans throw fits when a player they dislike is doing something not related to football. Contrary to what they believe, these guys are not robots; they don't just focus on football 24/7.

People don't like Maybin because he held out and then wasn't any good on the field.

If somehow he ever lives up to his draft or at a minimum gets double digit sacks the "haters" will subside.

Until then Maybin has a lot to prove to the fans. The ones that help pay his salery. Hanging out with McGahee. A player loathed by most Buffalo Bill fans doesn't help much.

What's more puzzling is Maybin "lovers?" I guess they like looking at pictures of him in him underwear. Other than pose with shirt off the young man hasn't done much else.

People don't like Maybin because he held out and then wasn't any good on the field.

If somehow he ever lives up to his draft or at a minimum gets double digit sacks the "haters" will subside.

Until then Maybin has a lot to prove to the fans. The ones that help pay his salery. Hanging out with McGahee. A player loathed by most Buffalo Bill fans doesn't help much.

What's more puzzling is Maybin "lovers?" I guess they like looking at pictures of him in him underwear. Other than pose with shirt off the young man hasn't done much else.

People dont like Maybin because we drafted him, after that was just frosting on the cake for the haters.

Maybin lovers are more hater haters. Just stop crying about Maybin and see what happens.

This is his latest tweet he is at a photoshoot modelig for a swimsuit issue!

RT @webwatchhoney: CAST 4 HipHopWeekly Swimsuit issue today on South Beach Miami at Heathrow Night club located @ 681 Washington Ave 6pm

So what? What about the tweets of his workouts eariler today. If someone wants to interview him or do a photoshoot with him who cares? He is working out 1st then going out.