Do you use one of those fancy multi bladed razors?

Just Jack

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use a Mach 3 (regular, not turbo) also, and I change the cartridge every month or so. However I shave in the shower, after my stubble has had time to soften. And I keep a "five o'clock" goatee, so I'm only really shaving about 30% of my face/neck. I buy the refills at Costco, but I don't remember the price.

I use a Mach 3 (regular, not turbo) also, and I change the cartridge every month or so. However I shave in the shower, after my stubble has had time to soften. And I keep a "five o'clock" goatee, so I'm only really shaving about 30% of my face/neck. I buy the refills at Costco, but I don't remember the price.

Wow, exactly the same.Eeerie mann

I have used an electric my entire life. Whenever I have tried regular blades my face got messed up. I don't know, maybe my face has to get used to it?

People said we couldn't go to three. It'll cost a fortune to manufacture, they said. Well, we did it. Now some egghead in a lab is screaming "Five's crazy?" Well, perhaps he'd be more comfortable in the labs at Norelco, working on !@#$ing electrics. Rotary blades, my white ass!

I bought a safety razor and a ton of blades thinking I would save so much money. I even bought a shaving brush and good shaving cream. Problem is the razors suck. They don't shave. I would shave for 10 minutes and it hardly looked like I shaved. After reading that article I shave the french way. I use Schick quatro and make the razor last a month or two. And I cannot contribute to a shaving thread without this gratuitous Onion article-

I'm looking forward to this new razor

Edit- sorry Chef- didn't see you already posted that article

I used to use one of the multi-blade razors, but about 3 years ago my wife bought me a really nice Remington electric shaver (it was like $279 when she got it). This thing is the best. I will never go back to regular razors. I get the best shave and never have any nicks or cuts on my face. When I got it I was skeptical thinking it would never give me a good shave!

I use Fusion. I only shave about once a week. I use my trimmer to get down to stubble, and I often just dry shave after that or just leave it.

I hate shaving.

Same here. I work from home, so the everyday shave is history for me. (Thank ya, baby Jesus.) Fusion Power has been my razor for years and it's awesome. Someone else mentioned a stupid truth; you can buy the non-power blades, which are somewhat cheaper than the power ones.

There is no way I'm able to shave some with some cheapass disposable razor without ending up looking like Sissy Spacek at the prom.