UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

we know he only speaks the truth, don't we?

Yeah, I know, BeerSphere - but have we ever known Tony Dungy to also be a recidivist liar???

Link - Tony Dungy: Tim Tebow is a first-round draft pick in the NFL

I just have this sinking feeling that, if the Bills don't grab Tebow with their #41 pick, the Patsies* will use one of their* three 2nd round picks on him - especially now that they've* solved their* tight end problem...

Link - The Patriots* have officially signed TE Alge Crumpler

EDIT - I know anything Belicheat* says should be taken with a 'grain of salt', but here's 2 more guys that we don't deem deliberately deceitful...

Link - John Fox: Tim Tebow has a 'very, very good workout' for NFL scouts (some pretty nice praise from Mike Holmgren in there, too)

Link - Sam Wyche: 'Somebody is going to be called a genius for taking' Tim Tebow in NFL draft

Buddy Nix = Genius????

We'll see.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahaaaaaa. For your viewing pleasure, here's New England's reaction to Thurman Thomas deciding to have a little fun with Twitter. The setup: "Tim Tebow having dinner with Tom Brady tomorrow in Boston.... Stay Tuned"

The fallout: http://twitter.com/#search?q=%40thurmanthomas

From one Boston TV guy: "I'm reminded of why I HATED those Bills teams "

:rolleyes:

Hahahahahahaaaaaa. For your viewing pleasure, here's New England's reaction to Thurman Thomas deciding to have a little fun with Twitter. The setup: "Tim Tebow having dinner with Tom Brady tomorrow in Boston.... Stay Tuned"

The fallout: http://twitter.com/#search?q=%40thurmanthomas

From one Boston TV guy: "I'm reminded of why I HATED those Bills teams "

:thumbsup:

Did you see Thurman's post a few minutes ago? "Watch your language, blimp gut." :rolleyes:

Did you see Thurman's post a few minutes ago? "Watch your language, blimp gut." :rolleyes:

He was replying to some Boston chick who called him an (expletive deleted), so I'll take his side on that one. :thumbsup:

He deffenently will not last till round 5. I think if you realy want him, you gotta trade back into the second and scoop him or forever lose the next greatest warrior in NFL history!!!

Yeah and warriors win SB's????? Would you call the Mannings, Brady, or Brees warriors? They are more geeks than warriors.

Were you actually trying to spell definitely? Maybe the schools are as bad as they say...

Yeah and warriors win SB's????? Would you call the Mannings, Brady, or Brees warriors? They are more geeks than warriors.

Were you actually trying to spell definitely? Maybe the schools are as bad as they say...

wow . . . just wow

Of course it was a ruse. They are probably hoping some team as historically mismanaged as the Bills will try to trade for one of their second round picks in exchange for later/future picks.

So we just keep an eye on where Tebow doesn't go and then we'll know where he's going to end up?

So we just keep an eye on where Tebow doesn't go and then we'll know where he's going to end up?

Or you could just keep track of the teams he does visit and he will go to them, all of them, he has the power!