UPDATED: Tim Tebow, QB, Denver Broncos

Kingfish

I'm sure he's high on Ralph's list too since he fits right into the 'short term hype that attracts easily duped fans instead of building a long term winner' style of running the franchise.
And that's still all that really matters. If Ralph wants Tebow at #9, the Bills will draft Tebow at #9. :thumbsup:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a thread that should be merged into the main thread, IMO, as the OP had nothing new to bring to the issue. Without that thread the board would be littered with such threads.

Just my opinion, of course. It really is up to the mods.

I think Jim Kelly sees a lot of himself in Tim Tebow (minus the partying and drinking). If Jim thinks the Bills would win with Tebow, let's draft the guy.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/news/story?id=5037036

Yeah, I see a lot of him in Tebow to...like the arm strength?...nope wait...the partying badazz swagger?..nah not that either...ummm...I know Pocket Passer not a scrambler?...no Tebow does scramble...ummmm...maybe they both eat steak.....

Yeah, I see a lot of him in Tebow to...like the arm strength?...nope wait...the partying badazz swagger?..nah not that either...ummm...I know Pocket Passer not a scrambler?...no Tebow does scramble...ummmm...maybe they both eat steak.....

dont worry... maybin has enough of that to go around...

Good point. Suddenly Cornell Green would become the key to the offence. QB blindside protection is a premium.

I suppose if Nix intends to land Tebow he may opt to ignore LT with his 1st pick.

This is going to be one of the more interesting and crucial drafts in recent Bills history IMO.

I am not a regular poster...I do read the posts in hope to find some original scoops, and to get the vibe of the fans...but the Tebow conversation and apparent courting from Kelly has me frustrated. I am not a typical nay sayer. The Nix regimehas potential, and I am willing to wait and see....I actually see a ray of hope with the type of philosophy they advertise....However, Tebow is a project for a team with a QB - and a luxury roster spot to place him in to see if he develops. The Bills however do not. And wasting a pick...even if it is the 3rd round...is a waste of an oppurtunity to receive a player who can fill a hole and contribute to turning this franchise around. Tebow may be all that and more. But Buffalo can't risk that chance.

Tebows not a huge risk. Most Qb's take 2-3 years to develop. so will tebow.

Most QBs don't develop. Almost every QB is a big risk, some are just bigger risks than others.

The fact that this post is up to 38 pages means that TT gives everyone a strong opinion one way or another. Don't be suprised if the Bills make a run for this guy. Remember that RW looks to draft the person that will sell tickets before everything else.

Yeah picks like Reuben Brown, Mike Williams, Phil Hansen, John McCargo, etc were all merely attempts to sell tickets rather than produce on the field...

I did not like the topic. Draft Tebow he will be great or not he will suck? I do not want the Bills to draft him but I do not think he will suck. I did not like the topic. Draft Tebow he will be great or not he will suck? I do not want the Bills to draft him but I do not think he will suck. We have too many other needs at this time to waste on not a top 5 QB.