Face of the Franchise

Maybin dude. What you did'nt see that 1/2 a tackle he had last year. After he stood around the pile he was yelling at the side lines like "I'm bad man. I'm bigger than your punter. Come on you want some me."

And then he took off his shirt and snapped a photo for Twitter.

I'm gonna disagree with people that Mark Sanchez is the "face of the jets". Yeah he bought a lot of hype with him. Is that cali pretty boy with potential. Maybe in a few years, but right now the heart of the Jets is a tie between.

1a. Rex Ryan

1b. Darrelle Revis

Jets fans wouldn't recognize Revis if he walked past them on the street with a "Revis" jersey on. That sort of disqualifies him.

I'm gonna disagree with people that Mark Sanchez is the "face of the jets". Yeah he bought a lot of hype with him. Is that cali pretty boy with potential. Maybe in a few years, but right now the heart of the Jets is a tie between.

1a. Rex Ryan

1b. Darrelle Revis

I partially agree with you. Firstly, I never said Sanchez is the face of the Jets, I said he was intended to be and that happening has yet to be determined.

Secondly, I would agree that as of now, Rex Ryan is definitely the most noticeable, let's say "character", that represents the Jets, so I guess he qualifies, for now.

In my opinion, i would rather have a player on this team that wasnt so much a "face" but a leader. i think of talley, somebody that is going to tell maybin to get his ass back in the huddle and do it again a couple dozen times before he goes out and celebrates like he just won the superbowl with that one hit. Someone that will fire up the guys on the sidelines in a close game, and just plain and simple, a leader. i know russ would love to have that face, but i think nix is going to be looking for the darryl talley type, or atleast i hope so...

I agree with your argument on the whole, but I believe Sanchez is "supposed" to be the face of the Jets. He didn't really lock it up last year though, despite the improbable playoff run. Another good year with better stats and I think he becomes that guy for the Jets.

As for the Dolphins, no one comes to mind, to me at least.

I disagree, the face of the Jets is also the gut of the franchise... Rex Ryan :thumbsup:

As of today, who is the face of our beloved Bills? (player)

I am hard pressed to put a finger on who that may be. Byrd isn't there nor is Evans...is it really Freddy Jackson?

If we're lucky maybe he will come in the draft.

The face of our franchise will be here soon!!! Remember me, I'm the guy that gave clues several days before the hiring of Chan Gailey! Remember..I called him the China Man...and said that his name "Chan" could be associated with a chinese name if you wanted to...ie: Like Charlie Chan etc.....

So I am telling you...that there is still a big name in the fold, and if it can be worked out he will be the face of the "Franchise" hopefully for the next decade!! When things become more concrete maybe I can drop a hint or two

without spelling it out. I don't want to do that just yet though until I know a little more! If it's what I think there will be

more to post about on here than when T.O. first got here...lmao Good day! :lol: