Andra Davis

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so tired of hearing that high profile FA's wont come to Buffalo. They will go where the money is, regardless. Last time I checked there are only 32 teams in the league which means there is a premium, regardless of the city and/or franchise. Must I remind everyone that Jame Lofton came to Buffalo. Oh, I believe T. Spikes was the most saught after FA who decided to come to Buffalo (because the fans are so great and wanted him). Wasn't Sam Adams the best NT at the time we signed him. There was once a LB named Bryce Paup who everyone was after. Where did he go? Thats right, Buffalo. Enough of the BS. Players will come here, history has shown us that.

All those players were, or thought they were, going to Buffalo to play for a Super Bowl contender.

The problem is until we show that we have a QB who can at least win a playoff game the high profile FAs will continue to go elsewhere. Once we show some ability to field a winning team, they'll start signing with Buffalo again.

NEW RULE!

No more announcements of player visits only player signings.

Visiting the Bills is like going to the Sundowner for the food.

(i don't think that makes sense).

If we go by that rule, there won't be any free agent threads :)

Possibly someone who appreciated his 12 rush touchdowns, his two receiving touchdowns, and 5.0 ave. over 109 carries last season? Fred had 2 rush tds Lynch, 2. One each for TO and Fitz...

That has nothing to do with Willis. Ask Olandis Gary.

Oh no. The sky is falling! Help, help, the sky is falling!

You guys really need to sit back and wait to see what happens. No news is not necessarily a bad thing. This is a franchise that is clearly not going to be rushed into making a bad decision. Let them do their job.

Oh no. The sky is falling! Help, help, the sky is falling!

You guys really need to sit back and wait to see what happens. No news is not necessarily a bad thing. This is a franchise that is clearly not going to be rushed into making a bad decision. Let them do their job.

In this case, no news is good news...Every time a FA visit happens and Browm, WGR, & Rochester D&C are all over it, nothing happens... :wallbash: