Nix in Stillwater

Beerball

"Quarterback Zac Robinson, who by most accounts had a solid outing at the NFL combine, threw again for scouts Wednesday. Robinson said a shoulder injury that he suffered on Nov. 14 against Texas Tech has healed. Robinson was overshadowed during his career by other standout Big 12 Conference quarterbacks including Oklahoma's Sam Bradford and Texas' Colt McCoy but is hopeful an NFL team will take a chance on him.

"It was just a matter of getting my strength back in my ... shoulder and just letting it rip like I used to," Robinson said. "They said they saw everything they needed and I feel really good about it. I've just got to keep working."

So, Zac in the 6th round??

"Quarterback Zac Robinson, who by most accounts had a solid outing at the NFL combine, threw again for scouts Wednesday. Robinson said a shoulder injury that he suffered on Nov. 14 against Texas Tech has healed. Robinson was overshadowed during his career by other standout Big 12 Conference quarterbacks including Oklahoma's Sam Bradford and Texas' Colt McCoy but is hopeful an NFL team will take a chance on him.

"It was just a matter of getting my strength back in my ... shoulder and just letting it rip like I used to," Robinson said. "They said they saw everything they needed and I feel really good about it. I've just got to keep working."

So, Zac in the 6th round??

Hew was the best QB in the senior bowl by far.

Want. Hearing that the Lions really, REALLY like him, though.

Well, they've got a young DT they drafted last year, and they just acquired Corey Williams. They DO need someone to protect Stafford. It wouldn't be a long shot. I'll tell you what tho, the radio guys down here (Buccs fans) are absolutely giddy with the thought of Bradford-Okung going 1-2.

Well, they've got a young DT they drafted last year, and they just acquired Corey Williams. They DO need someone to protect Stafford. It wouldn't be a long shot. I'll tell you what tho, the radio guys down here (Buccs fans) are absolutely giddy with the thought of Bradford-Okung going 1-2.

Giving them their choice of potentially two of the best DTs to enter the draft in years? No doubt.

Lefevour accounted for more scoring than robinson, I think DL was the better Qb

Not sure. Zac threw for 176 yards and 1 TD. All the QBs for the other team combined threw for 180 yards and 1 TD. Your boy threw for 97 and 1 TD and ran one in from 1 yard out.

But hopefully neither one of these guys suits up for the Bills next year.

Not sure. Zac threw for 176 yards and 1 TD. All the QBs for the other team combined threw for 180 yards and 1 TD. Your boy threw for 97 and 1 TD and ran one in from 1 yard out.

But hopefully neither one of these guys suits up for the Bills next year.

Robinson also threw 1 int, was sacked twice, and lost 15 yds rushing

In the world of possibilities, if the Bills traded up with the Lions, how many picks would they have to give up to do so?

Bills can't afford to give up draft picks. Picks are too important to a low revenue team that can't attract free agents without grossly over-paying them. However, we do have a valuable 4-3 asset in Kyle Williams, and Detroit also needs DB's, which we actually have quite a lot of.