Browns looking to deal Quinn

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Whitner for Quinn?

They just lost Brodney Pool, they could use a safety. Whitner clearly loves the idea of playing in Florida. Both players have been somewhat disappointing in their original cities. And, if you trade salary for salary, there is no increase in payroll, so there is no added pressure to play Quinn. All he would get here is an opportunity to compete. And let's be honest, if he can't win this competition, he probably can't hack it in the NFL.

They just lost Brodney Pool, they could use a safety. Whitner clearly loves the idea of playing in Florida. Both players have been somewhat disappointing in their original cities. And, if you trade salary for salary, there is no increase in payroll, so there is no added pressure to play Quinn. All he would get here is an opportunity to compete. And let's be honest, if he can't win this competition, he probably can't hack it in the NFL.

At this point, what's there to lose? Quinn didn't have the best stats in the world, but, in the Cleveland games that I watched, he definitely had some leadership qualities for a young kid.

That would be a really good trade for Cleveland. They get a hometown boy who becomes an immediate starter.

It's really tough to evaluate Quinn. The Browns traded away all their offensive weapons but he hasn't looked good. I really don't know how he is better than any QB on our roster except that he was a former 1st rounder.

I won't be against bringing him in but he has very little value. A 5th or lower that could be conditional would make sense.

That would be a really good trade for Cleveland. They get a hometown boy who becomes an immediate starter.

It's really tough to evaluate Quinn. The Browns traded away all their offensive weapons but he hasn't looked good. I really don't know how he is better than any QB on our roster except that he was a former 1st rounder.

I won't be against bringing him in but he has very little value. A 5th or lower that could be conditional would make sense.

He looked pretty good against us. But then again............