Browns looking to deal Quinn

Right now it looks like Seneca if that were to happen, which I highly doubt. Holmgren isn't that risky.

Yo, Doc!

I heard that Holmgren was planning on naming a starting QB going into training camp, the philosophy being that all the coaching energy could be spent on the expected starter, instead of having a QB shoot-out decide who is best. Apparently Holmgren believes QBs fighting for the starting job in camp divides the team's focus. Also, it indicates he will know who he wants to be his QB.

No, I have no link so it may just be gossip or opinion. I heard it discussed while channel surfing in the car this morning. Even if it is BS, wouldn't it be great to START camp with a COACH who had enough confidence in his available candidates to name his starter?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would easily trade a 3rd for Quinn if he passes a physical.

Do you realize how many girls are in love with this kid. The amount of girls showing up at the stadium in mini-Quinn Jersey's is worth it alone.

But in seriousness, I would absolutely look into this. At this rate, he won't even be the 3rd qb on the browns as he just isn't a Holmgren guy.