Things I learned from watching movies

Just Jack

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've learned that there is an inverse relationship between the amount of enemies you are facing and their strength/intelligence/skill. Facing 50 guys with guns? No problem. Facing 1 guy with a drinking straw? You're in for an ass-whooping.

• 2 weeks later...

Young kids always travel in groups. There is the young boy with the geeky friend with glasses and the girl next door that likes him. And the local bullies all ride bikes or skateboards.

No one bothers to use a peephole on their door. Unless someone is after them, then they will have their gun out and cocked while checking.

If you are going to see a movie you really can't wait to see, do not tell anyone before you go. Inevitably, someone will tell you to "wait for the DVD to come out", "it was SO long I fell asleep", or "it was great but he dies at the end".

Do not forget my favorite "the book was so much better."

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Every suburban street has someone joging, a kid on a bike, and at least two people walking on the sidewalk, and a grumpy old man sitting on his porch, no matter what time of day it is.

The mailman always has time to stop and chat with the people on his route, or play with the kids.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

After suffering through 20 minutes of those two friggin' Hobbits seesawing between moaning and philosophy, I found myself rooting for Gollem to pitch 'em both face first into the hot drink.

part one is a little boring. but 2 and 3 are great.

actually part one gets good in the middle and towards the end.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

If I go to a wedding I'll find a hot guy there and fall in love and live happily ever after. My sister's wedding is in August. Maybe I'll get lucky. :lol:;)

"What knockers!"

Courtroom judges are women, or African-American, or both. Judges are never white males unless they are biased or part of the "government conspiracy".

Courtroom trials take place almost instantaneuosly after any arrest. They never take place months later and are never subject to rescheduling.

Even the smallest crimes, such as traffic tickets or DUIs, require a full courtroom trial with no one else in the courtroom except for the plaintiffs, defendants and their relatives.

Legal paperwork does not exist.

All courtrooms are monster-sized and contain expensive woden furniture.