NEVERGIVEUP

major

Neither one would surprise. Of course they would love to get something for him. I am not sure about retirement. He is enough of a malcontent to retire, but he is also is on the frugal side. That makes for a tough call.

I am a fan of Schobel's on-field production. It will be nice if the staff and he come to some agreement as it will avoid creating yet another hole.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a friend who's boss is really good friends with Jim Kelly, he says Jim knows someone who knows Donovan Mcnabb and Mcnabb says we are probably going to get a RT and a LT either sometime during free agency or during the draft. Not sure who's Mcnabbs source, but I think it could be pretty credible.

And that is news that we are going to get an OT. We had the worst in the league last year. So you are going out on a limb by saying the obvious? Go back in your cave, and try and think of something a little more original dude!!

A friend of a friend saw Nix at TOPS and he bought some Clauson pickles. He could have grabbed Weber or another brand but took Clauson. That's a pretty clear sign he's leaning towards taking you know who from Notre Dame.............

That made me laugh. I heard he was looking for Beluga cavier and he had to go to Wegman's to find it?

Sorry for being a ghost lately.

From what I know, it seems like most on this board most could be the GM. If they can, Lynch will be moved. Not a good fit from a chemistry standpoint with the new staff and direction. No news flash, but just verifying what most of you already know. They are looking hard at FA backs. Unfortunately I don't have any names. But you guys will be able to pin it down.

The only QB they would take at 9 is Bradford. Since he will be gone, you are probably looking at an OT. Sleepers will be Spiller depending on what happens with Lynch and Dan Williams. Need a NT and it appears they like him.

I know it's not anything very solid, but it's all I have right now.

The only other thing is that I would be surprised if Schoebel stays. The next voluntary camp he shows for will be his first. I don't think that attitude will play well with this group. It is actually a good thing. He will either committ or be gone, which is what this team needs.

Thanks. I can't see how we pass on a OT? Dan Williams would be nice though.

Not another RB please. In the past decade we have spent premium picks on A. Smith, Travis Henry, W. McGahee and Lynch. To me our best RB has been Freddy Jackson, a undrafted free agent.

Let's get some good lineman on this team before we look for a feature RB and a QB.

Remember in Denver's heyday? Their OL was so good it did not matter who was carrying the ball.

I have a friend who's boss is really good friends with Jim Kelly, he says Jim knows someone who knows Donovan Mcnabb and Mcnabb says we are probably going to get a RT and a LT either sometime during free agency or during the draft. Not sure who's Mcnabbs source, but I think it could be pretty credible.

And that is news that we are going to get an OT. We had the worst in the league last year. So you are going out on a limb by saying the obvious? Go back in your cave, and try and think of something a little more original dude!!

Sarcasm. Learn it, live it, love it.

If no Bradford then are we really going to have to deal with Trent and Fitz again? I know Bills fans will come around and get optimistic at some point this summer, but it's going to be a struggle for Russ to sell tickets this year.

If no Bradford then are we really going to have to deal with Trent and Fitz again? I know Bills fans will come around and get optimistic at some point this summer, but it's going to be a struggle for Russ to sell tickets this year.

If they do go back with just those 2 I would really be shocked...No matter what this Team does in the FO or with Coaching, they need to give Bills Fans some hope at the QB Position...Something, even if it's a QB of the future, or no question ticket sales will suffer...And the Team will suck for an extra year... :lol:

I think the "russ selling ticket part "is going to be interesting. Will a several rotation type of free agent signing period and a good draft be enough for him to fill the building ? Looking at the landscape a big splash does not seem likely ,although a Buluga, mt cody draft may have some sizzle

Lets see...people are posting rumors, have your ears heard anything to substantiate any of them:

1. Someone is suggesting we are trading out of the first round for more draft picks

2. Someone is suggesting Whitner is about to be traded

3. Someone is suggesting that Whitner is specifically going to be traded this week to Cle for D. Anderson and a low pick

4. Someone is suggesting that we are considering Tebow in either a trade down scenario in the first or taking him in the 2nd...

A friend of a friend saw Nix at TOPS and he bought some Clauson pickles. He could have grabbed Weber or another brand but took Clauson. That's a pretty clear sign he's leaning towards taking you know who from Notre Dame.............

But little does Nix know that Claussen pickles are a Kraft Food brand... and by buying the pickles, he is inadvertently supporting the patriots. :wallbash:

NEVERGIVEUP should have his own pinned thread. No one has more information than this guy, and while the news hasn't always been popular, it's always been accurate. YE OLE believes he speaks for the masses when he says there would be great benefit to having a permanent, consolidated source of information from the man, the myth, the legend: NEVERGIVEUP

NEVERGIVEUP should have his own pinned thread. No one has more information than this guy, and while the news hasn't always been popular, it's always been accurate. YE OLE believes he speaks for the masses when he says there would be great benefit to having a permanent, consolidated source of information from the man, the myth, the legend: NEVERGIVEUP

Happy to contribute CF. Glad the Spiller info was out in front for the board. I will try to get to some of these other questions at some point. If I don't respond, it just means I don't have anything worth passing along. There is enough speculation here for everyone.

Happy to contribute CF. Glad the Spiller info was out in front for the board. I will try to get to some of these other questions at some point. If I don't respond, it just means I don't have anything worth passing along. There is enough speculation here for everyone.

...you're Billy the Buffalo, aren't you?

Come clean man.

While this is a good idea, I prefer to keep him low-key and undercover as much as possible. I worry that making him more visible might raise questions within OBD and cause us to lose that source. IMHO ofcourse.

While this is a good idea, I prefer to keep him low-key and undercover as much as possible. I worry that making him more visible might raise questions within OBD and cause us to lose that source. IMHO ofcourse.

Fan Man... good point. This poster has been gracious enough to share his info. here, we surely wouldn't want to blow his cover. YE OLE simply hadn't considered this point.