Boldin to ravens official

http://twitter.com/ADAM_SCHEFTER

Done deal: Arizona trades WR Anquan Boldin and a 2010 fifth-round pick to Baltimore for Ravens 2010 third- and fourth-round picks. Anquan Boldin agrees to a new four-year, $28 million contract with the Ravens.

It probably would have only took our third to get him. Can anyone tell me who we could get in the 3rd that is better. We are definitely in rebuilding mode. I don't see why they didn't go for it other than money which is less than Evans makes and not much more than TO made. These guys must not plan on winning for 3-4 years and to think I have tried to have a positive outlook.

I would have had no problem with that deal if it got Boldin to BFlo. Looks like the Ravens are the winners there.

I would, I have more faith in what Nix can do with those 3rd and 4th round picks than I do with an oft injured Bolden. Also, don't we have more NEEDS (plural) than just a single WR? How are we suppossed to fill those holes if we trade away picks?

And why are the cards dumping him ? no thanks

Because I would give a 3rd for Breaston and he is alot cheaper. Why not trade him now they don't have to pay him and they have an extra 3 and 4 rather than having nothing for him are they really going to have a shot at the SB which would be his final next year????

Pretty cheap for the Ravens. Makes one wonder what the Cards know...

They know that Kurt Warner retired and their current QB has struggled with inconsistency so it might be time to count on Beanie Wells to carry more of the offense. I wouldn't be shocked to see them sign another RB that could compliment Beanie either like Willie Parker.

That's two the Cheatriots whiffed on. Curious. They were a team that could get anyone they wanted because it was a guaranteed ring. Not anymore, it seems.

And remember kids, secret videos, stealing signals and HGH played no role in the Pats* success. :thumbsup:

PTR