Massa likes to tickle other dudes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the chances of it being an off color joke are .000005% :lol:

Exactly. A guy with a cushy Capital Hill staffer job is going to sink his employer and blow his entire future in Washington by complaining about an 'off color joke'? Yeah, sure. :w00t:

Hmmm.....Massa voted against healthcare and probably would have done so again....then this comes out and he has to resign. Chicago politics at play?

Funny you mention that

"Mine is now the deciding vote on the health care bill," Massa, who on Friday announced his intention to resign, said during a long monologue on radio station WKPQ. "And this administration and this House leadership have said, quote-unquote, they will stop at nothing to pass this health care bill. And now they've gotten rid of me and it will pass. You connect the dots."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0310/...l#ixzz0hb2Q4bss

I wouldn't put it past them.

And on a related note

"I have to come find out that on New Year's Eve, I went to a staff party — it was actually a wedding for a staff member of mine," Massa said. "There were 250 people there. I was with my wife, and in fact we had a great time. She got the stomach flu, I went down to sing Auld Lang Syne. And with cameras on me — I'm talking three of them — filming me, I danced with the bride, and I danced with the bridesmaid. Absolutely nothing occurred.

"I said goodnight to the bridesmanid. I sat at down at the table where my whole staff was, all of them, by the way bachelors. One of them looked at me and — as they would do after, I don't know, 15 gin and tonics and goodness only knows how many bottles of champagne — a staff member made an intonation to me that maybe I should be chasing after the bridesmaid. His points were clear and his words were far more colorful than that.

"And I grabbed the staff member sitting next to me and I said, 'What I really ought to be doing is frakking you,' and then tossled the guy's hair and left, went to my room, because I knew the party was getting to a point where I shouldn't be there."

ok :wallbash:

I wouldn't put it past them.

Neither would I. Remember, this is a president who largely won his Senate seat eliminating most of his competition in advance via challenging peititions, etc. I'm not saying that's good or bad, but I am suggesting that Obama is a graduate of the More Than One Way To Get Things Done School, and you have to believe many in Congress who voted against Health Care are hoping Obama's gang doesn't find even the least bit of dirt on them.

Health care bill or bust.

"And I grabbed the staff member sitting next to me and I said, 'What I really ought to be doing is frakking you,' and then tossled the guy's hair and left, went to my room, because I knew the party was getting to a point where I shouldn't be there."

If he's a Battlestar Galactica fan, I'll defend him.

Funny how this isn't being covered whatsoever on the home page of either the Washington Post or the NY times. :thumbsup:

Examiner says he's going on Beck this afternoon. Based on the interview he did this weekend, I wonder if he plans to follow through and announce he's rescinding his resignation. The only thing that would piss of the WH more than that would be him doing it on Glenn Beck's show. :lol:

Examiner says he's going on Beck this afternoon. Based on the interview he did this weekend, I wonder if he plans to follow through and announce he's rescinding his resignation. The only thing that would piss of the WH more than that would be him doing it on Glenn Beck's show. :thumbsup:

Oh Jesus.... :lol:

I watched bits and pieces of the interview with Beck,

Talk about awkward. Massa was showing photos of Navy gayness, x-rays to show that he is "terminally ill", letters from constituents that were unimportant. The guy was all over the place.

Beck was trying to get him to incriminate Rahm, but Massa really couldn't come up with much other than what was already out there.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't the sort of interview that Beck had hoped for.

Massa sounds like a nut that shouldn't be in office anyway (and as an aside, I wish him good luck with the cancer fight). But he ends-up making the WH look bad. So it's a win-win. :blink:

I watched bits and pieces of the interview with Beck,

Talk about awkward. Massa was showing photos of Navy gayness, x-rays to show that he is "terminally ill", letters from constituents that were unimportant. The guy was all over the place.

Beck was trying to get him to incriminate Rahm, but Massa really couldn't come up with much other than what was already out there.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't the sort of interview that Beck had hoped for.

I was listening on and off, and Massa really sounds like a dumbass. Then Beck closes it with "America, I'm sorry. I've wasted your time." :blink: