Karlos Dansby anyone?

I am done with my negative posts assuming Nix and Gailey don't do something retarded this offseason.

Dansby was not franchised and is only 28 with decent size, 6-4 250 per AZ website. Probably could play in or out in a 3-4.

Anyone watch him play much?

Could fill one of the many holes prior to the draft and allow the FO to target both a NT and LT in the first two rounds.

PS I am on the record that Trent will start and the Bills will not draft a QB until at least round 3.

I am done with my negative posts assuming Nix and Gailey don't do something retarded this offseason.

Dansby was not franchised and is only 28 with decent size, 6-4 250 per AZ website. Probably could play in or out in a 3-4.

Anyone watch him play much?

Could fill one of the many holes prior to the draft and allow the FO to target both a NT and LT in the first two rounds.

PS I am on the record that Trent will start and the Bills will not draft a QB until at least round 3.

he wants a huge contract in the 30 mil range, better we pay it to a quality player instead of another Dockery. He would be a good signing but chances are he wont want to come to Buffalo.

What other positions could we upgrade at in FA? Peppers is the only other big name guy out there I can think of. Its one of those guys or no one, and IMO we just cannot compete with the wholes we have. Dansby is a great player and worth every penny

Another veteran linebacker who is expected to be available is Adalius Thomas. He prefers to play the outside where he can rush the passer, but has played inside as well with the Patriots.

He'd probably come a lot cheaper than Dansby. Plus I'm sure he'd love to hand it to Belichick twice every season since they had their falling out.

Another veteran linebacker who is expected to be available is Adalius Thomas. He prefers to play the outside where he can rush the passer, but has played inside as well with the Patriots.

He'd probably come a lot cheaper than Dansby. Plus I'm sure he'd love to hand it to Belichick twice every season since they had their falling out.

Isn't Banta-Cain also a FA? I wouldn't mind signing him. :unsure:

What other positions could we upgrade at in FA? Peppers is the only other big name guy out there I can think of. Its one of those guys or no one, and IMO we just cannot compete with the wholes we have. Dansby is a great player and worth every penny

Whole whats?

maybin dansby poz banta cain

That's 5 LB's

I Keed! I keed! :unsure:

There ain't much "whole" about this team...because, we have too many "holes." :unsure:

And yes, I have seen Dansby play quite a bit, being that Arizona is my 2nd favorite team. He is a beast. Great size, great speed, great strength (or as some say, Shannon Sharpe, "Stremf"). He is a beast and can lay the wood.

I would take him in a second, and make him the cornerstone of our defense.

There ain't much "whole" about this team...because, we have too many "holes." :unsure:

And yes, I have seen Dansby play quite a bit, being that Arizona is my 2nd favorite team. He is a beast. Great size, great speed, great strength (or as some say, Shannon Sharpe, "Stremf"). He is a beast and can lay the wood.

I would take him in a second, and make him the cornerstone of our defense.

If Zona is your "2nd" favorite team then you must be the biggest bandwagon "2nd" favorite team fan around. No offense :devil:

There are already too many LBer's on this team. the focus needs to be on the offence, and the D-line this year.

Not LB's who fit the 3-4. They've got absolutely no one who's played OLB (the pass rushers) in their new defense, and both Mitchell and Posluszny will be learning another defense.

This team needs depth in their LB corps, and guys like Keith Ellison, Nic Harris, Jon Corto, and Marcus Buggs aren't it. Even if you include Maybin and Schobel, they've got 4 LB's on this roster right now who might play. The rest are guys who should or will be released.

There are already too many LBer's on this team. the focus needs to be on the offence, and the D-line this year.

Cut Kelsay (who posters tell me is slotted to play olb?) Ellison and Buggs.

Trade Schobel

Pup list Mitchell

Sign A. Thomas, Dansby, Joey Porter

Add Poz and Maybin

Harris (not sure if he is a 3-4 guy at all, but he is on the roster) and Ellis = developmental back ups.

5 LBs to play with, with a 6th that can be added off the pup in we suffer an injury, and 2 younger back ups.

We need some veterans, and LB seems the only place we can add quality FAs.

I wasn't saying they have great depth at LBer, but they are more set at that position then almost any other spot on this team, and Nix even said, it can't all be fixed in one off season. LB is not a need right now, they have plenty of guys who can play it, and the talk is to play more of a hybrid 3-4 / 4-3 defence depending on the personel they have, so having 4-3 DE's that can play LB in the 3-4 is going to help. The focus has to be on the offence first or else theres no point in even playing this year cause they will be lucky to do any better then last year. Almost every other position except kicker and DB are psoitions needing upgrading over LB