Karlos Dansby anyone?

I am done with my negative posts assuming Nix and Gailey don't do something retarded this offseason.

Dansby was not franchised and is only 28 with decent size, 6-4 250 per AZ website. Probably could play in or out in a 3-4.

Anyone watch him play much?

Could fill one of the many holes prior to the draft and allow the FO to target both a NT and LT in the first two rounds.

PS I am on the record that Trent will start and the Bills will not draft a QB until at least round 3.

heck yes. he will want a large contract but is def worth it. in my opinion the best ufa lb, and we all know we could use the help at lb. also this would allow us to focus on ol and dl with our early draft picks

I am done with my negative posts assuming Nix and Gailey don't do something retarded this offseason.

Dansby was not franchised and is only 28 with decent size, 6-4 250 per AZ website. Probably could play in or out in a 3-4.

Anyone watch him play much?

Could fill one of the many holes prior to the draft and allow the FO to target both a NT and LT in the first two rounds.

PS I am on the record that Trent will start and the Bills will not draft a QB until at least round 3.

Problem is that by the time the defense is ready to be good, he would be done. Build young and don't rush