Asomugha to Jets rumor on Insider?

Pete

I think it would be a brilliant move. You are basically shutting off virtually every passing game in the NFL (other than maybe the Colts and Saints) and leaving the rest of a strong front 7 to attack up front.

It's putting a lot of pressure on Sanchez and the offense to improve without much extra help, but with that defense, it just might work.

At any rate, that would be a fun defense to watch.

I think it would be a brilliant move. You are basically shutting off virtually every passing game in the NFL (other than maybe the Colts and Saints) and leaving the rest of a strong front 7 to attack up front.

It's putting a lot of pressure on Sanchez and the offense to improve without much extra help, but with that defense, it just might work.

At any rate, that would be a fun defense to watch.

Ya it would be SO MUCH FUN to watch our PATHETIC bills offense play against that defense 2 times a year :rolleyes:

Please Explain?

He will still be a restricted free agent, due to no CBA meaning it takes an extra year to become unrestricted. All they have to do is give him a decent offer and it would cost a first round pick to sign him away from the Jets

He will still be a restricted free agent, due to no CBA meaning it takes an extra year to become unrestricted. All they have to do is give him a decent offer and it would cost a first round pick to sign him away from the Jets

He will be resticted for the next 2 or 3 seasons? The rules for no new CBA apply only to this season, without a CBA in future seasons there will be no football. He has completed 3 seasons, next year will be his 4th, he will be unrestricted at that point.

He will be resticted for the next 2 or 3 seasons? The rules for no new CBA apply only to this season, without a CBA in future seasons there will be no football. He has completed 3 seasons, next year will be his 4th, he will be unrestricted at that point.

I think it is either 5 or 6 seasons if there is no CBA that a player needs to have accumulated.