Playgirl Offers Michael Vick $1 million PETA donation to pose.

Steely Dan

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/the_sport...decent_proposal

Playgirl Makes Michael Vick An Indecent Proposal

Monday, February 22, 2010

Posted By Michael Tunison 1:15 PM

Surveys show women less likely to forgive Michael Vick for his dog-fighting transgressions than men, whose outrage can be tempered by appreciation of his contributions on the football field. But Playgirl thinks there are enough ladies out there willing to not let animosity generated by animal cruelty get in the way of gawking at his physical form. Enough so that the magazine is willing to offer Vick a hefty PETA donation in his name for appearing in the altogether in their publication.

Aye Yi Yi. :D

Surveys show women less likely to forgive Michael Vick for his dog-fighting transgressions than men, whose outrage can be tempered by appreciation of his contributions on the football field. But Playgirl thinks there are enough ladies out there willing to not let animosity generated by animal cruelty get in the way of gawking at his physical form. Enough so that the magazine is willing to offer Vick a hefty PETA donation in his name for appearing in the altogether in their publication.

Aye Yi Yi. :rolleyes:

I'd do it. Nobody would want to see it, but I'd do it.

any close-ups of the herpe sores?

not sure how anyone would find this appealing after it was brought to light that he knowingly gave women STDs.

I think there is probably less than 100 men on the planet who truly understand women. I wouldn't understand the purchasers either. :rolleyes:

Aye Yi Yi. :rolleyes:

Isn't the Playgirl readership something like 75% gay men?

Do you me sick in a good way or in a bad way. It's just so hard to keep up these days.

Actually both - sick in a good way because he probably has an awesome body.

But sick that women would buy the mag that would feature a dog torturer as their centerfold. If I still had a cat, I'd buy the mag and use it for kitty litter.

And please don't start flaming me with all that "he's paid his price" stuff. In my mind...there is never enough payment for what he did. I think it's on an equal par with child abuse. Animals and children are dependent and can't ever fight back.