What other sports teams do you follow?

major

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MLB-Atlanta Braves

NHL-Pittsburgh Penquins

NBA-San Antonio Spurs (David Robinson is one of the classiest athletes ever)

NCAA-Syracuse Orange and Penn State

whoever is playing the Steelers

each one of my favorite teams in the major sports have won at least one championship in the last 15 years...

but cumulatively they never felt how I would feel if the Bills ever win a Super Bowl.

I never felt compelled to pay the money to see any of the championship games live or to see the victory parade in their hometowns...but if Buffalo ever makes it back to a SB, I would do whatever I had to do to see it live.

I love sports tremendously, but it pales in comparison to my love of the Buffalo Bills.

Above all else:

NFL - Bills

NHL -Sabres

Next tier:

Baseball - Yankees (AL) and Cardinals (NL)

Next tier:

College Hoops - I just watch for the fun of it. Would like to see Bonnies, Canisius, Niagara and UB do well. Used to like the Big East games too. Now I like Mizzou since my daughter goes there.

College Football- I watch it for fun but would like to see UB and Mizzou do well.

Next tier:

NBA - not much since the Braves left, used to be Celtics and Lakers.

i grew up following the bills, sabres and pirates. since the pirates gave up trying to win abut 15 years ago, i have given up on them.

the man law states that in the case of the Pittsburgh Pirates, you are allowed to give up on them. If and when they get good again you will be allowed back on, unless you picked an alternative favorite MLB team that has since won the World Series.

Man Law 23 Subpart 14.2

I never felt compelled to pay the money to see any of the championship games live or to see the victory parade in their hometowns...but if Buffalo ever makes it back to a SB, I would do whatever I had to do to see it live.

It's a surreal feeling....out of this world...I was there for the Bandits NLL Title win...and it was indescribable how good it felt

LEAFS, Washington Capitals, Jays, Raptors, Arg-ohs, Toronto FC, Oregon Ducks. Oh and the Dutch national team for soccer.

I should have mentioned KNVB (the Dutch national team) as well. My wife is from there.