• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MLB: Cubs

NHL: Sabres

NCAA: Arizona State and University of Texas

NBA: Sacramento Kings

I've only started rooting for UT recently though I've followed them for a long time. The rest are the product of a military upbringing. I should be able to sue my parents because of this list.

I follow the New York Knicks, Chicago Cubs, and the Texas Longhorns (and of course, THE BILLS).

Of all the teams I support, only the Longhorns ever give me a winning product.

I'm just curious to see what people on this board also support?

Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Sabres, Syracuse football & basketball, UB football & basketball, NY Yankees & Denver Nuggets. I grew up in Buffalo, still live in Western NY, was a huge Buffalo Braves NBA fan during the 70's, and went to a lot of Buffalo Bisons baseball games in '89 & '90 when Bob & Mindy Rich were actually in the running to bring the Bisons into the Major Leagues.

Carmello Anthony led the 'Cuse to their only NCAA Championship in his one year there in '03, so I became an instant Nuggets fan after they drafted him that year. I would love to see 'Melo and Denver upset King James and the Cavs in the finals this year. Anthony and James in a 7 game series would be amazing, as proven by the game the other night, when Lebron had a triple double but still lost to Carmello's 40 points and last shot at the buzzer in OT.

I follow the Bills much closer than any other team, although I am a fan of all sports. I follow Syracuse hoops next closest though.

Hockey sucks, who cares about that irrelvent "sport".

As far as the NBA goes, I'll foot for particular players, Lebron, Carmelo, Paul Pierce in particular, Charles Barkley is my all time favorite though. No favorite NBA team.

I love baseball and I root for the Red Sox. I grew up in Albany, the son of a father who had no interest in baseball. The neighbor down the street was an annoying Yankee fan, and I grew up rooting against them. Despite my father not knowing the game, I grew up playing and loving it, and am now a very knowledgable baseball fan, and I love my Red Sox even though I grew up in Yankee country. I've been to Fenway numerous times and share the fanhood with my older brother. So all of you Yankee fans who say I'm just a hater can suck it.

Wow, don't know where to begin

"I am a fan of all sports" followed by "Hockey sucks, who cares about that irrelvent "sport"." -- contradiction much.

I think the "irrelvent" parts of your posts are your daddy stories..

I follow the Bills much closer than any other team, although I am a fan of all sports. I follow Syracuse hoops next closest though.

Hockey sucks, who cares about that irrelvent "sport".

As far as the NBA goes, I'll foot for particular players, Lebron, Carmelo, Paul Pierce in particular, Charles Barkley is my all time favorite though. No favorite NBA team.

I love baseball and I root for the Red Sox. I grew up in Albany, the son of a father who had no interest in baseball. The neighbor down the street was an annoying Yankee fan, and I grew up rooting against them. Despite my father not knowing the game, I grew up playing and loving it, and am now a very knowledgable baseball fan, and I love my Red Sox even though I grew up in Yankee country. I've been to Fenway numerous times and share the fanhood with my older brother. So all of you Yankee fans who say I'm just a hater can suck it.