$2,000,000 to be spent on stadium this offseason

Beerball

More good money after bad. Time to level this POS and build a new one....or reverse the order if you like :rolleyes:

That's not necessary! At $2,000,000/year it will only take 700 years for the county to reach the amount Jerrah spent to build the boss hog bowl in Arlington.

More good money after bad. Time to level this POS and build a new one....or reverse the order if you like :rolleyes:

A new stadium will never get built while Ralph Wilson is the owner. There is no doubt spending a lot of money on maintenance on this aging facility is unproductive.

Now it seems this is more of a mainteaece thing that a remodel.

But on the topic of the Ralph, is it really that bad? Now I have been to both Foxboro and M&T bank stadium, and niether as a pure stadium is much nicer than the Ralph. Sure by apperence they are cleaner, newer, fancier (there is no chain link fence ha ha) but as far as sitting and watching a game they are on an even kiel. I have read that Jerrys Billion dollar place has terrible site lines and obstructed view seats, thats not the case in Buffalo. Besides, the dang thing is used 8-9 times a year, its more than adequate. You would think the greedy NFL would know that and not want to invest that much money when it is totally unnessecary.

A new stadium will never get built while Ralph Wilson is the owner. There is no doubt spending a lot of money on maintenance on this aging facility is unproductive.

Who's going to pay for a new one? The county? The new owner? LOL! Upgrading what's there is the only real solution.

why are we putting money into a stadium that needs to be knocked down in the near future.

also...

"As we do projects, we are 'green orientated' and 'technology orientated,'" Zack said. "We try to provide the current state-of-the-art equipment."

our sound system disagrees whole heartedly.

we also need to improve on how long it should take to get into the stadium. I have yet to see a kick off live after getting to the gate half an hour before kick off. what a joke.

Maybe they should do for the stadium what amusement parks and municipalities are doing with tight money - create pay lanes. Want to get in stadium faster - use pay lane. Want to get beer faster - use pay lane. Want to leave stadium faster - use pay lane.

If a new stadium is built the money will come from PSLs, increased ticket prices, parking, concessions, etc no matter if built in current location, Niagara Falls, where ever. I do not see ground swell of support for such a stadium.

Maybe someone will do something useful and find the money first then ask for a stadium. I do not hear many people offering to pay those outrageous prices being charged to Dallass fans.

It would help if the Bills had more events on before game to encourage more to go in early. Seeing some players stretching is not going to encourage people to go into stadium more than half an hour prior to games. Maybe they could have discounts on beers an hour before the game inside stadium.

call me crazy, but i like the ralph...

You're not crazy. All these clowns don't realize the fact that all those new stadiums come with mindless gimmicks, and are not really what we want.

Our seats are really close together, which is awesome, and definitely an advantage as far as the 12th man is concerned. If you look at our stadium, it's clear that the 100 level people are much closer together than at dallas' palace.