$2,000,000 to be spent on stadium this offseason

Beerball

Now it seems this is more of a mainteaece thing that a remodel.

But on the topic of the Ralph, is it really that bad? Now I have been to both Foxboro and M&T bank stadium, and niether as a pure stadium is much nicer than the Ralph. Sure by apperence they are cleaner, newer, fancier (there is no chain link fence ha ha) but as far as sitting and watching a game they are on an even kiel. I have read that Jerrys Billion dollar place has terrible site lines and obstructed view seats, thats not the case in Buffalo. Besides, the dang thing is used 8-9 times a year, its more than adequate. You would think the greedy NFL would know that and not want to invest that much money when it is totally unnessecary.

Buffalo is one of the only teams in the league that is PAID FOR i would think that , that would be something to be proud of. I know that the stadium is leased but why have a billion dollar ego and have to raise the prices so they would have to move the team earlier . I guess being in debt is the American way though !!

Buffalo is one of the only teams in the league that is PAID FOR i would think that , that would be something to be proud of. I know that the stadium is leased but why have a billion dollar ego and have to raise the prices so they would have to move the team earlier . I guess being in debt is the American way though !!

To paraphrase General Patton, the American way is not for you to pay for your new stadium, but to make the other poor bastard pay for your stadium!

Yeah, I'm another one of those crazies that like the old hell hole just the way it is.

Well that jumbotron sure puts us a step above a good few teams... still...

sound would be nice... really sucks in the rockpile.

but other than that I dont see the need for a new stadium... maybe a little bodywork and new paint...

of course the same people screaming for a new stadium in the falls are also calling for us to trade lynch for thigpen...

noon is an hour before gametime.....gotta try to do something to lure people in, kind of like 'the dome' for basketball, bands, food and beer sales behind the curtain...always loved that whole set up

Can't do that because it's a Sunday, and NY doesn't allow alcohol sales before noon.

Now it seems this is more of a mainteaece thing that a remodel.

But on the topic of the Ralph, is it really that bad? Now I have been to both Foxboro and M&T bank stadium, and niether as a pure stadium is much nicer than the Ralph. Sure by apperence they are cleaner, newer, fancier (there is no chain link fence ha ha) but as far as sitting and watching a game they are on an even kiel. I have read that Jerrys Billion dollar place has terrible site lines and obstructed view seats, thats not the case in Buffalo. Besides, the dang thing is used 8-9 times a year, its more than adequate. You would think the greedy NFL would know that and not want to invest that much money when it is totally unnessecary.

No.... the Ralph is a really nice stadium, but it cant compete with the newer stadiums. This area cant afford a new stadium.

That is why I think the Bills will move to Toronto. If we hear about T.O. building a stadium downtown that's were the Bills will be playing when it is finished.