Overlooked QB

Poz_is_God

There is so much talk of the bills getting mcnabb, kolb, vick, and so many other qbs, when one seems to continuously be overlooked

JASON CAMPBELL!

think about it: Campbell had a career year in washington, despite the team going 4-12. he passed for over 3,000 yards, twice as many tds as fitz and trent had, and he completed over 60% of his passes. the only reason hes leaving washington is because of shannahan being the new head coach in DC.

the bills should take a look at campbell, thoughts?

I dont like it. Seems too inconsistent & in need of a specific enviroment to be successful. Kinda like Trent! Not much ability to adapt. I think that Brohm needs a good look. I like his release, he seems confident. All this derived from the short time we saw him play but still needs more of a chance IMO. Lets not forget that GB tried to keep him & that Merrill Hodge was super high on this kid during the draft. Just a thoght.

We have covered this ground before.

Campbell sucks, but he is a great practice QB.

He is the reason why Zorn got fired. As soon as the skins release him they will be a better team.

His brain processes like a Pentium 2. It takes him a while to read defenses and see his receivers.

Nice guy but mentally slow on the football field.

Campbell is an excellent QB. If we were in a capped year Campbell was going to be a UFA and I was praying the Bills would be smart enough to sign him...as I knew the Skins were dumb enough to let him go. But now that Shanny is running things and Jason's a RFA there's zero chance he's leaving the Skins this offseason.

On a personal note Campbell seems like a really good guy to boot. When I was living in Arlington a few years ago, my girlfriend was roomates with Jason's girlfriend, so we actually hung out a handful of times. He's pretty quiet, but very smart, and besides poor taste in cars / paint (he had a dark blue corvette that he put the #17 all over), he seemed to really have his head on straight.

He's had to suffer through a new system each an every year and gobs of skins bs, but he remains professional and productive. If the Skins dont grab a QB with their 1st pick it will be because Shanny realizes he's already got his Franchise qb on the roster.

There is so much talk of the bills getting mcnabb, kolb, vick, and so many other qbs, when one seems to continuously be overlooked

JASON CAMPBELL!

think about it: Campbell had a career year in washington, despite the team going 4-12. he passed for over 3,000 yards, twice as many tds as fitz and trent had, and he completed over 60% of his passes. the only reason hes leaving washington is because of shannahan being the new head coach in DC.

Jason Campbell? Do you ever want the Bills to win again. It appears obvious nowadays, that the only way you can get a franchise QB anymore is through the draft. If a QB is that good, their team wouldn't have wanted to get rid of them to begin with.

JASON CAMPBELL!

The Skins have been pretty bad throughout Campbell's tenture. I've seen him play well at times, but he is another medicore, inconsistant QB. Medicore QBs don't take you very far.

There's no Drew Brees waiting out there. The Bills have to find a QB in one of the next two drafts, and find someone to get them through the next couple of seasons until that QB is ready.

JASON CAMPBELL!

Thoughts? Suicidal at this suggestion

JASON CAMPBELL!

He's an RFA and being a former first round pick would only require a minimum tender to require 1st round compensation. Doubt he's an option.

Jason Campbell? Do you ever want the Bills to win again. It appears obvious nowadays, that the only way you can get a franchise QB anymore is through the draft. If a QB is that good, their team wouldn't have wanted to get rid of them to begin with.

NO definitely drafted Brees, the jury is out on Cutler and Cassel.

Honestly I see the Raiders going after Campbell. Al Davis doesn't have a 1st next season so I think he is going to do everything he can in order to win next year. And Campbell is honestly the best QB available in free agency. The Raiders have a decent D and some pieces to work with on Offense. If they can get a decent QB and add a few other pieces on both sides of the ball via the draft and free agency then they might have a chance at going .500 or better.

So I feel like we are either going to go with a rookie or a vet stop gap like Chad Pennington or Kerry Collins.

JASON CAMPBELL!

Dude sucks!!

JASON CAMPBELL!

I like the idea. If we can't get McNabb, he is MUCH better than a rookie QB or anyone currently on the roster. Also, you have to consider the success Gailey has had with much less talented QB's.