Ticks me off

BuffalOhio

To think, if the Bills management had any brains at the time (ever?), Sean Payton could have been our coach. Perhaps that could've been the Bills winning the Superbowl last night. Instead.....

Every time I see Sean Payton, I get (ticked) off at the Bills.

Congrats Saints, GREAT job!

Payton would've won with Fitz at the helm? Not to mention the rest of the crap we have.

Good players make good coaches.

We could have signed Brees too you know. Its not like he was dying to go to Katrina ravaged New Orleans. That was his only option.

To think, if the Bills management had any brains at the time (ever?), Sean Payton could have been our coach. Perhaps that could've been the Bills winning the Superbowl last night. Instead.....

I would love to have had Sean Payton come here, but we still aren't going to win a Superbowl with the team here. First and foremost, we don't have a QB that is as good as the birthmark on Brees' face, much less on the field. Additionally, nobody knew if he was going to be a good head coach, he was a good coordinator just like many are, and it seems the majority don't fare too well at HC, but he is one of the minority that have. He has done an amazing job in just 3 years there though, 2 NFC Championship games and one Lombardi Trophy in such a short time. His coaching in the Super Bowl was a big reason why they won too, his coaching style in takign chances, and that is a big part of his success. He has turned around what was (until last night) probably the team with the worst history in the league, and now they are Champs.

Gregg Williams is a man most are toasting in NO. The Bills did have him. Does that mean they were dumb to let him go?

:thumbsup:

He was 17-31 here. That's a worse winning % than Jauron and Mularkey and he had the best QB (Bledsoe) for 2 years. He sucked as a HC and the Redskins passed on him as well when he was the coach in waiting.

That and Drew Breez, an offensive line than can block, a TE that can catch, and LB's that make plays. Other than that I don't think Peyton is sniffing the playoffs with the Bills current sorry-ass roster.

Yeah, and most on this board probably would have bitched that he had no NFL HC experience.

He was 17-31 here. That's a worse winning % than Jauron and Mularkey and he had the best QB (Bledsoe) for 2 years. He sucked as a HC and the Redskins passed on him as well when he was the coach in waiting.

I'm aware that coach airhorn was a bust in Buffalo. My point is that if you are going to be angry about not hiring Payton, then by that logic you may as well be angry about kicking Williams to the curb.