ANDRE REED or CRIS CARTER ??

Buffalo 66

Who gets your vote??

Both played 16 years, Reed finished with 13,198 yards,951 receptions, 87 touchdowns, and 7 PRO BOWLS.

Carter finished with 13,899 yards, 1,101 receptions, 130, touchdowns, and 8 PRO BOWLS

Vert comparible stats, Reed gets my vote because he has been eligible longer and I believe was more valuable to his team, a team that won 4 consecutive AFC titles.

The both get in. Carter gets in first because he has been a high profile broadcaster since he retired. He is more connected than Andre Reed and this is the difference maker. Plus, we had two get in last year... a little hiatus from Bills fans dominating the weekend last year is okay with the HOF.

We still have Reed, Tasker and possibly Bennet to go in from the Super Bowl years and then at least 15 years on nobody!

He ain't gettin' in. And it's a shame.

These are just the TD's, but he had loads of great plays that didn't score. Over the middle, and plays that he was stopped just short of the endzone etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adDmdg5DD6Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJMEweWGVTc

Cris Carter's stats surprised me, but I watched him play, and he wasn't as good as AR, though he is higher profile in the media.

Who gets your vote??

Both played 16 years, Reed finished with 13,198 yards,951 receptions, 87 touchdowns, and 7 PRO BOWLS.

Carter finished with 13,899 yards, 1,101 receptions, 130, touchdowns, and 8 PRO BOWLS

Vert comparible stats, Reed gets my vote because he has been eligible longer and I believe was more valuable to his team, a team that won 4 consecutive AFC titles.

:(

The both get in. Carter gets in first because he has been a high profile broadcaster since he retired. He is more connected than Andre Reed and this is the difference maker. Plus, we had two get in last year... a little hiatus from Bills fans dominating the weekend last year is okay with the HOF.

We still have Reed, Tasker and possibly Bennet to go in from the Super Bowl years and then at least 15 years on nobody!

forget bennett..he had a hall of fame start and had hall of fame potential but he did too much coasting in his career

I think Reed was a better football player, always making catches over the middle and stuff like that, where Cris Carter seemed to always be making his catches on the sidelines (unbelievable catches nonetheless), but Carter never played in a SB (and for those who say his teams weren't as talented, the 1998-2001 teams he was on choked in NFC Champ. game twice)...

I think Reed's helmet slam and temper tantrum in SB 26 vs Washington was a sorry display for a Hall of Famer (some will say he was passionate, others say he was a baby).

So I'll say Carter gets in today, Andre Reed gets in next year, and Tim Brown has to wait until after that.

And I also think (being a Bills fan) that Darryl Talley is a Hall of Famer before Bennett ANY DAY!! (although I don't think either one of them ever get in) Talley was a leader and a warrior out there. One of my all time favorites.

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Russ Grimm, Rickey Jackson, John Randle, Jerry Rice, and Emmitt Smith are the five finalists for the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2010. They are joined by seniors committee finalists Dick LeBeau and Floyd Little. A final, secret ballot is taken that will determine how many of those seven are elected. The class will have a minimum of four.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/02/06/class-of-2...immed-to-seven/