PFT claiming that Donte Witner

papazoid

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that. Whitner responded and said he was going to give the tickets to a Bills fan down in Miami. I follow both PFT and Whitner and I get the sense Florio is not a fan. They had some dispute over something this summer that I don't remember as well.

Well, if Whitner asked PFT to run the advertisement, and only afterward changed the requirements, that's pretty cheap. Since, though, PFT is run by a lawyer, I would think he'd have some evidence of that before he started bad mouthing Whitner. If he didn't, he'd be in for a sure fire case of defamation... so, it should be pretty clear - if PFT is true, Whitner won't be pressing charges, and if Whitner is telling the truth, I can't see why he wouldn't.

This whole thing reminds me of the WKRP episode where Johnny Fever misread the contest announcement to say $5000 instead of $50.00 to the winner....then made the "guess the songs" medley nearly impossible to win. I loved that show. :thumbsup:

I have a feeling Whitner didn't expect to actually get 10,000 followers, but he should have had a plan all along in case he did. Sounds like yet another idiot move of his to get attention.

Whitner's latest Tweet:

@Profootballtalk yall suck....my followers are here to stay.....chumps!

What a standup guy. LOL

Donte is like the little yap dog that doesn't stop. When the Bills release him, he can keep those 10k+ followers because it won't matter.

Brilliance from Levy and Jauron on that one. But he had a lot of "football character."

Whitner has TOO much time on his hands! If I was in his shoes I would have made the contest something like, who ever donates the most money to Haiti relief or to a charity like Hunter's Hope will win the tix.

Obviously he isn't going so whats he going to do with the tickets??

Watch him pull a Mike Tice and get caught scalping them

Edit: I say get caught because I don't think he is smart enough to pull it off and get away with it