Drunk driver sentenced for hitting pedestrians after Bills game

tomdayfan

Good!

My son and I went to that game and boy was it a nightmare to leave from where we were parked... Took at least a couple of hours more. What made it worse was nobody was acting civilized clearing the lot... Nooo... You'd think cars would have just zippered it up alternating rows... But, there was always somebody trying to merge weasel... Even when somebody got out and tried to direct traffic, cars were acting like douchebags... What is wrong with people?? Most people refuse to cooperate. :w00t:

Should have gotten longer IMO.

Though i agree with the sentance, its amazing Stallworth kills a man while drunk driving and gets a month in jail and this kid gets 9 years. Shows what star power does.

Obviously, Stallworth's sentence is a joke but there are some key differences. 1) He made a settlement with the victim's family. 2) He hit one person,; this idiot hit several people including cops. 3) Stallworth was completely cooperative. This bozo hit several different groups of people. 4) This guy wasn't even old enough to drink.

Stallworth's sentence was a joke but I don't think it was just because he was a football player that his sentence was light. You'd be amazed at how light some DWI sentences are no matter who the person is.

Good. It amazes me now absolutely **** faced drunk people get at games. Why even buy the ticket if you're gonna get that hammered? Stay home so the rest of us can enjoy the game, please.

I get what you're saying but that's the nature of football. And following the Bills the last few years, tailgaiting is the best part of the game as sad as it is to say. And it's not just football. Look at teh idiots in Europe who go to soccer games and end up stabbing each other. Sad, pathetic people.

Obviously, Stallworth's sentence is a joke but there are some key differences. 1) He made a settlement with the victim's family. 2) He hit one person,; this idiot hit several people including cops. 3) Stallworth was completely cooperative. This bozo hit several different groups of people. 4) This guy wasn't even old enough to drink.

Stallworth's sentence was a joke but I don't think it was just because he was a football player that his sentence was light. You'd be amazed at how light some DWI sentences are no matter who the person is.

Yea ive notice that. I know someone who just got hit with their 2nd DWI and the fine was pretty stiff. I think a couple of these should be on the first DWI.

30 days jail time

$1,200 in fines

AA meetings

1 year probation

Drivers Liscense revoked for a year

has to sit with Victims of families who has lost loved ones due to drunk drivers

And, the victim was jaywalking, was he not?

That doesn't excuse Stallworth for DUI, but I thought that was a big factor in sentencing. Stallworth might have killed him if he hadn't had a drop.

And, the victim was jaywalking, was he not?

That doesn't excuse Stallworth for DUI, but I thought that was a big factor in sentencing. Stallworth might have killed him if he hadn't had a drop.

I didn't know that... Didn't follow it too much. Thanks!

Now what about the scumbag Dany Heatley? I guess the Snyder family forgiving him went a great deal.