Westboro Baptist Chruch get out-protested!

DrDawkinstein

i guess their first mistake was taking their protest to San Fransisco.

and if there weren't enough people with nothing better to do than ruin WBC's protest, they took it to Twitter offices...

a company built on people making insignificant communications.

What our "friends" at Westboro didnt realize, was that these slackers would have nothing better to do than come down with their own funny signs and mock them right off the street!!

The counter protest was so successful that Westboro called off their second protest at a Fiddler on the Roof performance scheduled for later that evening.

pics and story here

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess their first mistake was taking their protest to San Fransisco.

and if there weren't enough people with nothing better to do than ruin WBC's protest, they took it to Twitter offices...

a company built on people making insignificant communications.

What our "friends" at Westboro didnt realize, was that these slackers would have nothing better to do than come down with their own funny signs and mock them right off the street!!

The counter protest was so successful that Westboro called off their second protest at a Fiddler on the Roof performance scheduled for later that evening.

pics and story here

Wow man, that is some funny stuff. I remember when I lived in Oklahoma these Westboro lunatics tried to set up several protests and were essentially chased out of town. If Oklahoma finds you sexist clearly your views are a bit reactionary.

:blink:

Saw the report of their scheduled protest on a blog over the weekend, followed by Twitter's address for those who might want to "go taunt the nutters." Glad to see that message was received and acted upon ...

That's pretty funny. I don't understand these protesters. Don't they have anything better to do with their time? It's not even that I necessarily disagree with their points,it's more their strident,extremist attitude that amazes me. I used to live near a Planned Parenthood clinic and would walk thru their protests on the way to the grocery store. Those people were just nuts. Yelling and pushing gory pictures in your face. I think they do harm to their cause rather than help it.

That's pretty funny. I don't understand these protesters. Don't they have anything better to do with their time? It's not even that I necessarily disagree with their points,it's more their strident,extremist attitude that amazes me. I used to live near a Planned Parenthood clinic and would walk thru their protests on the way to the grocery store. Those people were just nuts. Yelling and pushing gory pictures in your face. I think they do harm to their cause rather than help it.

:blink:

Are you talking about the WBC or protesters in general?

WBC protesters or protesting against the protester protesters?

If WBC? You don't necessarily disagree that god kills our troops because Americans don't hate gays and lesbians enough? Cause that's their point. My fiancee is deploying to Afghanistan in June. I can honestly say if the worst happened and those lunatics tried to protest her funeral....let's just say they better dig a hole big enough for that whole congregation.

:w00t:

Saw the report of their scheduled protest on a blog over the weekend, followed by Twitter's address for those who might want to "go taunt the nutters." Glad to see that message was received and acted upon ...

Dear God: Would it be wrong of me to pray you send some fire and brimstone WBC's way? :blink:

I sent an email to these lunatics a year or so ago. Of course, I didn't receive a response.

If WBC? You don't necessarily disagree that god kills our troops because Americans don't hate gays and lesbians enough? Cause that's their point. My fiancee is deploying to Afghanistan in June. I can honestly say if the worst happened and those lunatics tried to protest her funeral....let's just say they better dig a hole big enough for that whole congregation.

The WBC protesters are the ones that are crazy,imo. The other guys seem to be poking fun at them,I'm cool with that. My point is that regardless of their point,these peoples (WBC) extremist attitudes hurt whatever points they are trying to make. I tried to compare that to my experience with the abortion protesters.Whether you agree or disagree with abortion rights,some of the extreme protesters hurt their own cause.

The WBC protesters are the ones that are crazy,imo. The other guys seem to be poking fun at them,I'm cool with that. My point is that regardless of their point,these peoples (WBC) extremist attitudes hurt whatever points they are trying to make. I tried to compare that to my experience with the abortion protesters.Whether you agree or disagree with abortion rights,some of the extreme protesters hurt their own cause.

no IMO needed. They are genuinely insane and filled with rage. It's hard to even figure out what the WBC is on about. We, as a culture, don't hate enough? Is that really a problem?

"I Have A Sign" :w00t:

That was my favorite too!! :worthy:

If you need an alibi PM me. :blink:

Not saying I'm a supporter of these Westboro people, but I would liek to point out that a good number of people who call anti-abortion protesters "hate-mongers" probably would protest Michael Vick being a Bill. So, does that mean that these people value the life of DOGS more than unborn babies?

Not saying I'm a supporter of these Westboro people, but I would liek to point out that a good number of people who call anti-abortion protesters "hate-mongers" probably would protest Michael Vick being a Bill. So, does that mean that these people value the life of DOGS more than unborn babies?

no, it means they value the people's right to choose a medical procedure, if they unfortunately deem it necessary. that does not mean they advocate the putting babies into pits to fight to the death.

not even a valid comparison for an argument

no, it means they value the people's right to choose a medical procedure, if they unfortunately deem it necessary. that does not mean they advocate the putting babies into pits to fight to the death.

not even a valid comparison for an argument

+100000000

what an idiotic point. You should be ashamed comparing a couple cells in a woman to torturing animals to death

+100000000

what an idiotic point. You should be ashamed compared to a couple cells in a woman to torturing animals to death

He probably believes that those couple of cells have a soul, or spirit, or whatever most Christians believe a body has with it.

Be careful, we don't need this going to PPP :wallbash: