Most Hated Team in the NFL

youngjebrey

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you believe the most hated team in the NFL is? Id say its between the Patriots (simply because of Bill Belichick and spygate, and Tom Brady).... and the Dallas Cowboys because of their scum bag of an owner Jerry Jones. But thats just my opinion.

I'd say Cowboys. People all over loathe the Cowboys for being so (lack of a better word) decadent. All the glitz and giant scoreboards and dancing girls and whatever really turns a lot of people off.

Who do you believe the most hated team in the NFL is? Id say its between the Patriots (simply because of Bill Belichick and spygate, and Tom Brady).... and the Dallas Cowboys because of their scum bag of an owner Jerry Jones. But thats just my opinion.

cowboys/pats...but i think the pats are in the lead now because Wade is likeable

Definitely the Patriots. No team gains my hatred more than them.

Agreed. Their fans are the most idiotic, fairweather fans ever with no football knowledge whatsoever. I went to the pats- bills opening monday night game at gillette and the pissy additudes and "brady sucks" hollers already started before the half when the bills were winning.