Most Hated Team in the NFL

youngjebrey

The answer is easy for any Bills fan who has been around a while.

Dolphins

Patriots

Jets

Cowboys

In that order.

Dolphins used to be at the head of the list but the rivalry hasn't been the same since Kelly and Marino retired.

1. Patriots (If the Bills could just beat them once!)

2. Cowboys (Wade is not likeable!)

3. Jets (Rex Ryan will be a thorn in our side for years to come)

4. Dolphins (More historical hatred if anything)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. Their fans are the most idiotic, fairweather fans ever with no football knowledge whatsoever. I went to the pats- bills opening monday night game at gillette and the pissy additudes and "brady sucks" hollers already started before the half when the bills were winning.

I've lived in Maine for nine years and gotta say that the attitude is not restricted to football. We call them M!@#$s for a reason (and they're so proud of it that someone from MA actually has it as a vanity plate on his massive SUV that he drives around at 150 mph, getting pissed at people for being in his way). While many a Mainer is a Pats fan, most of the obnoxious ones are from MA.

No hate for the Skins? Basically they are the NFL equivalent of the YAnkees, where they buy the top free agent every year but still underachieve get their coach fired every year or two.

That's why the Yankees just won the World Series...bunch of underachievers there :blink:

I hate the Cowboys the most

but

I have come to hate the Pats the most when all of you bastard season-ticket holders sell your seats on CraigsList Boston and I have to sit there and see the "12th Man" get outcheered by Pats fans. I'm selling my Pats tiks this year - I've had enough!

Who do you believe the most hated team in the NFL is? Id say its between the Patriots (simply because of Bill Belichick and spygate, and Tom Brady).... and the Dallas Cowboys because of their scum bag of an owner Jerry Jones. But thats just my opinion.

I hate the Cowboys as much as a pimple on my butt that won't go away, but I will trade our senile tight wad owner for the scumbag owner any day of the week.

Pats at the moment. They won a lot, might've cheated to do so, and have an arrogant coach and QB, not to mention some cheapshot artists...oh, and annoying fans. They are the perfect blend of ingredients for a giant bowl of hate soup.

The Cowboys are up there for pure arrogance ("america's team"), even when they're not winning, but right now they are a very average franchise with some likable guys on the field. And let's be real here. None of us mind the cheerleaders.

I think San Diego is a dark horse in this conversation because a lot of people don't like Phillip Rivers and his elementary school attitude and therefore like to see him lose.

raiders. when they were good people hated them because they were dirty. now that they suck people hate their owner so much to the point they can only get unproven scrubs to coach. and oh yes, the fans in halloween costumes provide fodder whether the team is good or bad

I don't really think the Pats are as hated as WE think they are. Of course we would think they are because we hate them and they've caused us so many problems but I've talked to a lot of people who have a lot of respect for the way that the Patriots built a dynasty with seemingly very little talent to work with. Dallas just seems to be the team everyone hates no matter who people root for. They appear to be the New York Yankees/Duke Blue Devils/Miami Hurricanes of the NFL.

Your avatar is truly creepy.

They fired him before they went 4-12! Ever consider maybe that's why they went 4-12? No of course not, that just might make sense. And by the way, your post has nothing to do with this thread. Try and focus even though you might have forgotten your meds.

Steelers fans are the most obnoxious, hands down. You actually see Steelers graffiti in Pittsburgh...crazy

That is because, just like Cowboys fans, alot of them couldn't tell you what state that team is from, much less be from that area or having ever visited there. Bandwagon fans are some of the most obnoxious, but then again when you haven't went through the hard times with a team, and just jumped onboard when they are winning, it is easy to be obnoxious buttholes.