Looks like Gailey and Nix are putting together a good staff.

DarthICE

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not buying this at all....We barely have a major CFB staff, let alone an NFL staff. Hope I'm wrong.

As for the brashness of Nix, like Polian, he can take that attitude after he's built a winner. As of now, he's just another guy.

The brashmess is refreshing after 4 years of Dickie j and yes the winning would be nice as well

yeah - Ted would fit right in

fired as DC by 4 different teams and now fired by the UFL

the Bills can't get a coach better fitting their bottom of the barrel salary requirements.

Most good coaches have been fired a few times.

Especially if they have been in the league for 15 years.

Google Chan Gailey.

Most good coaches have been fired a few times.

Especially if they have been in the league for 15 years.

Google Chan Gailey.

your definition of "good" is suspect.

I wouldn't exactly be using Chan Gailey to prove your point.

but I guess he has not fired by such a glamour league as the UFL

Ted has been fired because he has failed miserably at all coaching positions except when working under Wade as LB coach - which indicates Wade was the reason for any success the D had and not Ted.

Sure some of them aren't 'names' but they look really qualified. Add to it they have brought back three really good coaches including an old one that should have never been let go in the past.

Pretty damn good in my opinion.

Then You woke up from your wet dream.....................your old... good ole boy wet dream ................by the way Who is our D-coordinator again ? :censored: exactly ...................Looks like good ole boy Buddy forgot an interview question huh ? :unsure: What kind a staff can you put together :unsure: ? Do you have a short list Chan :rolleyes: ? What defensive direction do you want to go in :unsure: ? :worthy: good answer Chan . We will hire you :flirt: and we will wait to after the Senior Bowl to figure out your Defense philosopy :wallbash: and D-coordinator because they dont need to see the potential draft picks ..................................ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS ........WE BEEN IN A SEARCH FOR A COACHING STAFF SINCE NOVEMBER AND THIS IS ALL WE CAN COME UP WITH.................................DUMB & DUMBER :wallbash:

Funny we aledgedly have talent on Defense? Ok then why did we never have a top quality rated defense with Fewell? Bottom line IMHO Caughlin just sealed his fate as NYG coach hiring fewell.

I think so too. Coughlin sealed his fate, which will be positive. Fewell is an excellent coach, and he'll now be on a team which has playmakers, unlike us, and which isn't 2nd in the league in time spent on the field due to a historically crappy offense. Watch him magically improve.

I love how Nix was at the Gailey Pc. It is about time someone B word slaps the friggin media. They were WRONG and he called their asses on it.

I love the fact he told EVERYONE, Fans included, he doesn't give a **** if you don't like his moves or how he does things. I wish more GM's had his balls. It is a breath of fresh air.

+1

Then You woke up from your wet dream.....................your old... good ole boy wet dream ................by the way Who is our D-coordinator again ? :censored: exactly ...................Looks like good ole boy Buddy forgot an interview question huh ? :unsure: What kind a staff can you put together :unsure: ? Do you have a short list Chan :rolleyes: ? What defensive direction do you want to go in :unsure: ? :worthy: good answer Chan . We will hire you :flirt: and we will wait to after the Senior Bowl to figure out your Defense philosopy :wallbash: and D-coordinator because they dont need to see the potential draft picks ..................................ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS ........WE BEEN IN A SEARCH FOR A COACHING STAFF SINCE NOVEMBER AND THIS IS ALL WE CAN COME UP WITH.................................DUMB & DUMBER :wallbash:

Boo Frickety Hoo....don't know what is worse - your little negative tantrum post or the stupid smiley faces you stick in everywhere. Say what you gotta say, stupid as it may be and lay off the cartoons man.

I love how Nix was at the Gailey Pc. It is about time someone B word slaps the friggin media. They were WRONG and he called their asses on it.

I love the fact he told EVERYONE, Fans included, he doesn't give a **** if you don't like his moves or how he does things. I wish more GM's had his balls. It is a breath of fresh air.

He said he was getting 15 calls a day for coaching jobs.

And you believe him when he calls out the media for "inaccuracy" in reporting about his HC search?

I'M sure he's happy to see your inability to spot bullsh*t when it's just beyond the tip of your nose.

Sure some of them aren't 'names' but they look really qualified. Add to it they have brought back three really good coaches including an old one that should have never been let go in the past.

No worry's - they're all scape goat coordinators and coaches. When the Bills go 3-13 next year, and 4/12 the following, someone will have to be shot - might as well be a couple of sad sacks who make very little and never had a chance anyway. That way, when the team has a prayer, (years 3 & 4 under Nix/Gailey), they can bring on people more likely to succeed. It's a shame that will be in LA or Toronto....

What the hell does "look really qualified" mean anyway? The fact that they worked for Failey in one of the worst NFL franchises or a mediocre NCAA program? Nix on down is a joke. Brashness is good when you back it up. Ryan Leaf was "brash." I anticipate similar levels of success.

What the hell does "look really qualified" mean anyway? The fact that they worked for Failey in one of the worst NFL franchises or a mediocre NCAA program? Nix on down is a joke. Brashness is good when you back it up. Ryan Leaf was "brash." I anticipate similar levels of success.

as bad as the Bills played under Jauron, this staff will be worse and the results will probably be as well

butr what does Ralph care, since the lemmings will set season ticket sales records just because Dick is not the coach.

QB coach and DC from the CFL???

Most coaches who are hired by any team have no name recognition beyond professional or collegiate coaching circles. The only reason you or me have heard of any assistant coach is because the media pointed them out. The Bills stunk the past three years and a lot of their fired coaches were hired quickly by other teams. Unless you are in coaching circles in the professional or college ranks the bottom line is you have no idea what you're talking about and neither do the rest of us. The proof will come in September. And I like Nix. He has done what he said he would do so far. So what makes him a joke?

Boo Frickety Hoo....don't know what is worse - your little negative tantrum post or the stupid smiley faces you stick in everywhere. Say what you gotta say, stupid as it may be and lay off the cartoons man.

If both are available THEN both will be used .............................................Stupid is hiring a guy that dont have a clue as to what his defensive philosophy will be and can't get the personel or staff to implement it . THATS STUPID :censored:

If both are available THEN both will be used .............................................Stupid is hiring a guy that dont have a clue as to what his defensive philosophy will be and can't get the personel or staff to implement it . THATS STUPID :wallbash:

Stupid and Stupider maybe? :blink:

Im actually pleasantly surprised. All seem to be pretty qualified . When they hired Juron my thoughts were he was hiring people with no real experience and none with a winning background. Im hoping for the best this time and hope they do well under good leadership and coaching. With guys that have a good track record.

If he can find stars for the Bills like he did for the Chargers, who cares. Yeah, on one hand he was kind of an embarassment, but also give him credit for stating what he really felt instead of dancing around things.

I'm still having a hard time with the way the Bills arrived at hiring these two, and was extremely unimpressed with the way Nix handled himself at the Gailey press conference, but am willing to give them a chance. What choice do we really have I guess? I hope you're right on this, but must admit after the past 10 years, everything they do will seem like "what were they thinking" until we see results on the field.