Justice Dept To Look At Trying KSM Outside of NY

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd suggest they try him in California, but all we'd do is give him citizenship and a union card.

The larger issue is that they'll just keep looking until they find a state stupid enough to take the trial. This should be done in a military tribunal, but no....we need to give KSM a world audience to share his story so the world can see how nice we are.

We may as well just dress this country in a poodle skirt. We couldn't be more pussified if we tried.

Hard to argue with that, Conner. We all know how many sissy Republicans there are in NYC. They should try KSM in city filled with fearless, manly Democrats.

Like San Francisco, maybe.

Considering Nancy is about the most fearless and manly of the Democrats, that's not a bad idea.

Yet another miscalculation from an appointee of the Obama administration.

Of course with the democrats peeling off two and three at a time, rejecting this idea of trying KSM in Manhattan, going into a tough election year, it looks as if the real sissy's here are the liberals who all of a sudden changed their position.

Looks like Scott Brown turned the whole "progressive" agenda upside down. :unsure:

Hard to argue with that, Conner. We all know how many sissy Republicans there are in NYC. They should try KSM in city filled with fearless, manly Democrats.

Like San Francisco, maybe.

You have no idea. Let me tell you a story. They've been having an issue with street "toughs" (their word not mine) on Ashbury roughing people up for money. Kind of a "give me money or I won't let you pass" situation and I think they're actually roughing people up who don't comply. And the sissy liberals have been shaking in their boots over this. There is actually a liberal group that is worried that the people opposed to this will use "vigilante" tactics against these poor homeless people. My tactic would be first to laugh in their face and then pull out my phone and dial 911 until the cops came. I think that would put a stop these street toughs pretty quickly.

You have no idea. Let me tell you a story. They've been having an issue with street "toughs" (their word not mine) on Ashbury roughing people up for money. Kind of a "give me money or I won't let you pass" situation and I think they're actually roughing people up who don't comply. And the sissy liberals have been shaking in their boots over this. There is actually a liberal group that is worried that the people opposed to this will use "vigilante" tactics against these poor homeless people. My tactic would be first to laugh in their face and then pull out my phone and dial 911 until the cops came. .45 ACP and shoot till they stop breathing I think that would put a stop these street toughs pretty quickly.

Good plan.

What's up with NYers? You'd think they'd want to try this piece of shizz in NYC.

It's not so much the trial, but the resulting circus that will accompany it. The place is crowded enough as it is, like you need more choke points downtown.

No thanks.