Beerball

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love P.G. Wodehouse. Good stuff!

Indeed. His kind wit, his usage of the language, is hilarious and exquisite. Anyone who reads his works and doesn't guffaw out loud needs to be examined.

Somebody once remarked that he was the only person on the planet that actually looked good in Plus fours. ;)

so, i'm out here in vancouver-town with a room overlooking the stanley park and the north shore mountains, and i check in on this thread and see that beerball has made it through his little drama and that mrs. beerball has joined the tbd club and, well, everyone's patting each other on the back and pretending that they liked beerball in the first place, and i start to wonder whether any of this really matters.

and i realize that it does.

jw (didn't see that one coming, did you ...) :beer:

so, i'm out here in vancouver-town with a room overlooking the stanley park and the north shore mountains, and i check in on this thread and see that beerball has made it through his little drama and that mrs. beerball has joined the tbd club and, well, everyone's patting each other on the back and pretending that they liked beerball in the first place, and i start to wonder whether any of this really matters.

and i realize that it does.

jw (didn't see that one coming, did you ...) <_<

Wow! It was really nice of you take time off of your outrageously grueling schedule of interviewing athletes up there to stop by.

:beer: