ESPN Truth and Rumors: Buffalo and Vick

sharper802

on paper you might think Eagles are interested in Lynch as Westbrook will be 31 next year and he has a lot of miles on him. i just wonder if Lynch's limited ability to run screens and draws which are so prominent in Eagles offense, will turn them off

lynch could do the between the tackles stuff that every team needs

plus the teams have dealt with each other before

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that Vick doesn't end up in Buffalo due to the fact that Mary Wilson is HUGE with the SPCA. I don't see her allowing Ralph to let Vick come here and we all know that Ralph is calling the shots so you have a better chance working on the deal for McNabb than Vick.

So what exactly, does anyone know, is Jim Kelly's relationship with the Buffalo Bills? I have to believe, if he has any voice in the organization, he is telling them "just say no to Mike Vick"...

Also, at the risk of sounding stupid (never stopped me before I know) maybe Buddy Nix, and Chan Gailey, being southerners, are not as uncomfortable with he dog thing as some of us might be? And, if Gailey is the great utilizer of offensive talent that he is purported to be, why not take a chance on Vick? He is a unique talent... maybe not a great NFL QB, but a unique talent none the less...

he's paid to be a cheerleader. he has nothing to do wit the roster.

Its allot more than the dogs. He ran a interstate illegal operation for multiple years. Created and ran a cover business to hide the crimes. Placed illegal bets. Lied to the the face of both his employer and the commissioner when caught.

Plus its not like he didn't have a history of shady activity before that with things like the bottle with hidden compartment with traces of drugs, and the whole Ron Mexico thing. Sure he most likely didn't kill any human beings, but he planned these crimes and carried them out over a long period of time.

I agree that he has served some time for the crimes, and he has a right to move on with his life. But I do not think it should be in the NFL, and I will not support or spend money on any team that employees someone like him. Personal choice yes, but its allot more than letting dogs fight each other or torturing and killing the animals in my opinion.

and if the Bills get him he will become the next savior.

Lynch is a remorseless thug who runs down women while drunk -= and he has the biggest fan club on any Bill.

Do you honestly believe Mike Vick actually was hands on in killing dogs? If so you don't understand the NFL lifestyle. Vick never even had to come in contact with a dog. He had people for that. The disconnect was so, that if he or most any other NFLer wanted something illegal done, that he would just have one of his cronies do it for him. Mike Vick never electrocuted or drowned dogs. It happened on property he owned, and yes with his knowledge. There is no getting around that he broke the law and that he may have knew that this kind of thing was going on, but to put him at the pinnacle of the physical abuse is absurd. I'm sure Jarred Allen has cut the heads off of a chicken or two in his day. Get a grip.

And for the record, no to Vick, because of football.

So, um, hey. Now that you've been shown the facts, do you understand where I'm coming from now? Just thought I'd ask because you sorta disappeared there the minute you had your ass handed to you.

and if the Bills get him he will become the next savior.

Lynch is a remorseless thug who runs down women while drunk -= and he has the biggest fan club on any Bill.

You really know nothing about the Bills fans, do you? Fred Jackson has a lot more fans than Marshawn

That's right. Vick can't help the team because he was mean to dogs. Makes so much sense

He can't help the team for 2 reasons

1. not a very good QB...inaccurate, poor at reading defenses
  2. he'll spend his free time finding other illegal and vicious crimes to commit...non-remorseful ex-cons generally go back to crime when they feel they might be able to get away with it...don't forget...he spent 6 years torturing and slaughtering not only his own dogs, but the family pets of others...those are things a psychopath does

ESPN uses a Dart Board to write their "news". Have they had *any* accurate info in the past two months?

Adam Schefter, and Chris Mortenson, both reported, much to the constrination of many here that Bill Cowher would not be the newest coach of the Buffalo Bills... does that count? :unsure:

the story with kelly and vick goes very deep.

Funny, I remember when Vick and Kelly had their falling out, or whatever you want to call it. There was rumors that Bruce Smith had advised Vick not to sign a deal with Kelly after it appeared it was a done deal. At that time, IIRC, Kelly referenced something about Vicks' character, and being careful about the kind of people you choose to represent, in explaining the fallout of their deal. At that time, I thought it just sounded like sour grapes from Kelly, but, I wonder if he had any inclination that Vick was involved in this kind of behavior. Jimbo was one of Vicks harshest critics, nationally, when the **** hit the fan...