Looking for a new place to live

GoodBye

After yesterday's passing of two measure's it's clear that this state is "run" by one county made up of a bunch of idiots who are not even native to the state. Yeah, they know what's good for Oregon. :thumbsup:

Any recommendations as to where to move? :rolleyes:

And thanks for letting me vent. :doh:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After yesterday's passing of two measure's it's clear that this state is "run" by one county made up of a bunch of idiots who are not even native to the state. Yeah, they know what's good for Oregon. :thumbsup:

2 measures were?

Busting the nuts of small business people the true back bone of America economy. New York State High $$ wage earners are headed to FLa for it's lower taxes.

Yes, and small businesses make up 95% of the businesses in Oregon. Guess I'll be looking for a job soon too! :thumbsup:

My house?

Seriously, you guys let that one slip past? Wow.

After yesterday's passing of two measure's it's clear that this state is "run" by one county made up of a bunch of idiots who are not even native to the state. Yeah, they know what's good for Oregon. :doh:

Any recommendations as to where to move? :lol:

And thanks for letting me vent. :rolleyes:

Rochester's nice :thumbsup:

The weather in Minnesota is great this time of year! Errr, nevermind.

Ha! +9 in Minneapolis; +21 here in beautiful, balmy Anchorage. +9? Are you having a unseasonal heat wave?

Since this started with a tax issue, I need to brag on Alaska a bit.

No state tax.

No sales tax.

Every resident gets a yearly $800-$2000 check from the state from oil royalty investments.

Unemployment rate 2% lower than the lower 48.

Stable economy based on oil, military installations, fishing. Try to outsource THAT to India.

Ha! +9 in Minneapolis; +21 here in beautiful, balmy Anchorage. +9? Are you having a unseasonal heat wave?

No state tax.

No sales tax.

Every resident gets a yearly $800-$2000 check from the state from oil royalty investments.

Stable economy based on oil, military installations, fishing. Try to outsource THAT to India.

I can so see Lana on a fishing boat or working the pipeline...

On the other hand, the male to female ratio is like 4 to 1 in the rural areas.

No state tax.

No sales tax.

Wow! Sign me up! On second thought, don't men out-number women by 10-1? Those odds aren't for me! No wonder you're trying to lure Lana! :thumbsup:

St Augustine is very nice. Plus I am looking for an apt and could use a cool roommate. But only if she likes homemade Italian food.

:lol:

Actually, if I could live anywhere I would move back to San Francisco. I also really like Milwaukee. But then again, I'm a bit of a freak show.

St Augustine is very nice. Plus I am looking for an apt and could use a cool roommate. But only if she likes homemade Italian food.

:thumbsup:

Actually, if I could live anywhere I would move back to San Francisco. I also really like Milwaukee. But then again, I'm a bit of a freak show.

Sausage and meatballs for example?