Looking for a new place to live

GoodBye

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously check out NH then. we're the only state in the northeast that could go either way during elections and actually mean it when we say that we value our "live free or die" motto...something I can't say about our neighbors in Massachusetts, VT or Maine

Ya... But NH is like the "Indiana" of New England.

:thumbsup:

My advice to Lana is like I tried to convey in my earlier posts... It doesn't matter where you live. Notice I haven't said anything really positive about any place... Just making wisecracks about every place. Really, that is what it is all about... Every place is heaven, every place has its warts.

It is not about the place... Home is where the heart is:

"...Now this drifter's world goes 'round and 'round

And I doubt that it's ever gonna stop

But of all the dreams I've lost or found

And all that I ain't got

I still need to lean to

Somebody I can sing to..."

Good luck Lana and hope you find your right place to call home!

My relatives in Boston are dying for me to come visit them so I think I'm going to plan a trip out there soon and visit some other places while I'm out there.

You could combine the trip with the Bills home opener in Buffalo.

No more excuses....

Thanks, I will do that. :) When is the best time to visit NH? My relatives in Boston are dying for me to come visit them so I think I'm going to plan a trip out there soon and visit some other places while I'm out there.

It depends on what you like to do. If you enjoy skiing, now is a good time. If you enjoy the lakes and the ocean, summertime. I personally prefer autumn as it's always beautiful in NE during foliage season and it's a great time to hike the white mountains. From where I live (Concord), the closest place to ski is 20-30 minutes away (if you want to ski Vermont, Killington is 2 hours), coast is 45, lakes region is 45, Boston is 55 minutes). A lot of stuff to do in every direction.