Looking for a new place to live

GoodBye

Deliverance?

Yeah...if you're into that kind of thing..

Actually when I moved here I was going through a divorce and needed to be alone so I rented a cabin in the mountatins to be alone and think. One day a beat up old truck came up my road and out came the biggest fattest ol boy you ever saw. Overalls, corncob pipe, unshaven, teeth missing and smelled like hell. "Welcome neighbor, want to invite you to a party over at my place on Saturday night." I was inclined to say no, as I wasn't in a partying mood. The guy then said."It will be a great to do...drinkin, eatin, gamblin, dancing, fighting and fyckin all night long." I was somewhat intrigued so I said "OK..what should I wear?" He says..."Doesn't matter...it'll be just you and me!">

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually when I moved here I was going through a divorce and needed to be alone so I rented a cabin in the mountatins to be alone and think. One day a beat up old truck came up my road and out came the biggest fattest ol boy you ever saw. Overalls, corncob pipe, unshaven, teeth missing and smelled like hell. "Welcome neighbor, want to invite you to a party over at my place on Saturday night." I was inclined to say no, as I wasn't in a partying mood. The guy then said."It will be a great to do...drinkin, eatin, gamblin, dancing, fighting and fyckin all night long." I was somewhat intrigued so I said "OK..what should I wear?" He says..."Doesn't matter...it'll be just you and me!">

:lol:

:lol: So what did you wear?

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks everyone for your input. This has been very helpful. I will take them into consideration. :lol:

I've been toying with the idea of moving somewhere else for years. Maybe it is finally time!

You should move to California for a year. You can enjoy beautiful weather for a year before you go screaming back to the lower taxes of Oregon.

You should move to California for a year. You can enjoy beautiful weather for a year before you go screaming back to the lower taxes of Oregon.

Actually, I'd probably move back to a State where I felt my votes make a difference. Are there any left out there??

Actually, I'd probably move back to a State where I felt my votes make a difference. Are there any left out there??

oh yeah...and NH

unless you're going to come here and vote for democrats and high taxes...those are the only dickwads that want to implement a sales tax and income tax...

Hell no! The dems are what's ruining this state. :thumbsup:

seriously check out NH then. we're the only state in the northeast that could go either way during elections and actually mean it when we say that we value our "live free or die" motto...something I can't say about our neighbors in Massachusetts, VT or Maine

seriously check out NH then. we're the only state in the northeast that could go either way during elections and actually mean it when we say that we value our "live free or die" motto...something I can't say about our neighbors in Massachusetts, VT or Maine

Thanks, I will do that. :unsure: When is the best time to visit NH? My relatives in Boston are dying for me to come visit them so I think I'm going to plan a trip out there soon and visit some other places while I'm out there.