FluffHead

Who are you rooting for?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for?

• Colts
    • Saints
    • Screw 'em both

who are you rooting for?

I like both of these teams, but I am going to be rooting for New Orleans because I really like Drew Brees, and the city of New Orleans deserves something to celebrate. I also like seeing great players who have never won a championship come through. Either way, it should be a great game to watch.

who are you rooting for?

I like both of these teams, but I am going to be rooting for New Orleans because I really like Drew Brees, and the city of New Orleans deserves something to celebrate. I also like seeing great players who have never won a championship come through. Either way, it should be a great game to watch.

The Colts. I just don't have any interest in the Saints.

Saints.

However, if that defense beats Favre and Manning, back to back, Gregg Williams will think he is god.

I can't stand the Manning family, but if I had to see 1 of them win...Peyton's my guy.

I am just excited that it will be a decent, high scoring game...and at least there's no Patriots!

who are you rooting for?

Dude...

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=106955

How any self respecting Bills fan, who has been through the hell we've been through, can root for the Colts is beyond me. The Saints are a team that has that "fate" about them at this point; which likely means they'll lose in the last 30 seconds of the SB. Yep, I'm rooting for the Saints, because as a Bills fan, I have no idea how to root for the favorite.

I continue to root for small market football teams like Green Bay, Indianapolis, and Pittsburgh because it gives me hope that someday the Bills will return to respectability. However, I do have a soft spot for New Orleans given everything they've gone through.

Indianapolis (-4) vs. New Orleans

Indianapolis -210

New Orleans +175

o/u 55.5

How any self respecting Bills fan, who has been through the hell we've been through, can root for the Colts is beyond me. The Saints are a team that has that "fate" about them at this point; which likely means they'll lose in the last 30 seconds of the SB. Yep, I'm rooting for the Saints, because as a Bills fan, I have no idea how to root for the favorite.

The Saints have "fate", but the Colts do not?

I continue to root for small market football teams like Green Bay, Indianapolis, and Pittsburgh because it gives me hope that someday the Bills will return to respectability. However, I do have a soft spot for New Orleans given everything they've gone through.

Indianapolis (-4) vs. New Orleans

Indianapolis -210

New Orleans +175

o/u 55.5

You have to feel good for the Saints making it to the big game.

After all, how long did the Saints go until they made their first playoff appearance?

A lot of football fans point to the Buccaneers being the model of futility in the league, because it took them forever to win their first game. Yet you look at the history of the Saints, and there has been so much disappointment for decades.

Even though I am rooting for the Colts to win, I also think it is great to see the Saints make it to their first Super Bowl.

who are you rooting for?

Both teams are top notch and very deserving. Both have explosive offenses and average to above average defenses. It is good to see the Saints make their first Super Bowl and the fans are deserving of such an opportunity. At the same time, the Colts are a less annoying and abrasive way (than the Patriots) of running a professional organization from top to bottom (Buffalo take copious notes).

The way I look at it...if the Saints win, then Brees cements himself as a Hall of Famer. If the Colts win, then Peyton Manning is the greatest quarterback of all-time!

Sure, Montana and Bradshaw have more rings, but Bradshaw wasn't even in the top 2 on his own offense during those Steeler championships. Montana may be the only one worthy to compare to Manning. Otherwise, Elway, Brady, and Favre slip a notch below Manning if the Colts win. With four (4) MVP's, a decade plus of ridiculous stats, great character, and a second Super Bowl ring, we could be viewing history worth passing on to the next generation of football fans.

Hopefully it is a competitive game. :censored:

i just cant get myself to root for the saints... i dont know what it is, but i just dont like them. something about the story thats gonna be brought up about the lingering effects of the hurricane and such... idk why but that annoys me a bit because every other place on earth would have "recovered" by now, and i think NOLA has recovered already.

sure, its nice that they are finally going, but they can lose in it 4 times first :censored:

I have all the respect in the world for the Colts, but, honestly, I am just bored watching them play. I like Polian, Payton, etc, but, like the 49ers of yore, they are just kind of a dull team to watch, for me.

The Saints are a blast to watch, IMO, love the offense, and Gregg's defense is stellar, when it comes to making things happen... part of me was torn, wanting to see a Manning/Favre matchup, but I love New Orleans, their fans are great, and, it is nice to see some new blood on the scene. I hate that the Saints got a gift in OT (that pass interference call was bogus, and ruined what was otherwise a terrific game), but that is the way it goes sometimes. The Vikings had plenty of chances to win that game, but Favre, and his flair for the dramatics, ironically, did his team in....

Normally, I tend not to root for teams that have never one a Super Bowl before, until the Bills win one... sadly, I don't think I can hold my breath that long... GO SAINTS!!!!!!

i just cant get myself to root for the saints... i dont know what it is, but i just dont like them. something about the story thats gonna be brought up about the lingering effects of the hurricane and such... idk why but that annoys me a bit because every other place on earth would have "recovered" by now, and i think NOLA has recovered already.

sure, its nice that they are finally going, but they can lose in it 4 times first :censored:

Have you been to New Orleans lately? Some of it still looks like a warzone.

Saints big-time:

1. Drew Brees came from QB U.

2. Peyton Gump is a hillbilly.

3. If New Orleans wins, that city will have the party to end all parties.

4. If Indy wins, the only thing that'll happen there is the cows won't get milked until the afternoon.

sure, its nice that they are finally going, but they can lose in it 4 times first :P

wow this is one of the most ignorant posts I have seen in a long time.... could you be a bigger :lol: :lol: ??