Dan Pee's

BYGD1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He does satisfy the age requirement.

I like the fact that these guys are old. Not for nothing, but if you survive and thrive at this level for that many years you have seen it all 30 times and will probably bleed football until the day you die. Might as well take advantage of the experience.

If we're gonna play the 3-4. I'd rather get a coach who's gonna play an agressive version of that defense, and not the laid back bend but don't break 3-4 that the patriots play, from that parcells lineage. I'm still hoping for jets lb coach Bob Sutton, when it's all said and done.

Yes right, because that lousy Pats* defense only won 3 Super Bowls. :beer:

Why is it that almost everyone associated with the Bills' defensive coordinator search has a name with sexual or scatological connotations? First it was Jim "defensive master" Bates. The last time around, we heard about how Brett Maxie pads his defensive stats in the Tampon 2. (At least, I think he was associated with the Tampa 2.)

And now this!! I mean, a guy named Dan Pees?

At least we haven't (yet?) interviewed Monte Kiffin. I guess in the first job interview, Kiffin would show the Bills part of what he had to offer. Then in the next interview, he'd show them a little more of himself. And in the third interview, the Bills would get to see the full . . . well, never mind.

Edit: if we really did want a guy named Dan Pees, there's no way we should have fired our most recent head coach. Their two names were made for each other!

If you read the fan comments at bottom of this link:

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/r...-not-to-return/

... it sounds like they could not wait to get rid of this guy Dan Pee. Of course, a few fans opinions is probably irrelevant anyhow, but better check this guy out thoroughly before bringing him to Buffalo.

Pats* fans believe they are entitled to the #1 defense in the league every year. They tend to overlook the fact that their personnel the last two years or so just haven't been very good. Don't pay attention to them.