3-4 defense so who goes:

stroud past his prime

ellison maybe stays as backup

whitner 8th pick still killing us great trade bait

kelsay please

who else?

needs:nt, de and lb

offense:

edwards jauron and turk killed him(plus the ol)

to- love to see him stay with a good o coach

reed-overated

love to see lynch stay-need 2 bruising backs in this league

hopefully has act together

needs:qb chan will know if brohm is answer..dont be surprised

if mcnabb ends up in cleve..we get b quinn....

ol--duh left tackle please

wr-unless we keep to an lee(who is a number 2, paid like number 1)

special teams....

bye bye rian lindell-dont let door hit ya in arse on way out.....

I cant wait for this to begin.Yeah I like chan-Our offense sucked donkey kong

for 10 years.cmon 3 points on cleveland, countless others.....Cant win if you

sont score.

I expect us to go back an be the Big Bad Bills again.

This will be fun!

Plus no more Mauron.....hahha

3-4 defense so who goes:

stroud past his prime

ellison maybe stays as backup

whitner 8th pick still killing us great trade bait

kelsay please

who else?

needs:nt, de and lb

offense:

edwards jauron and turk killed him(plus the ol)

to- love to see him stay with a good o coach

reed-overated

love to see lynch stay-need 2 bruising backs in this league

hopefully has act together

needs:qb chan will know if brohm is answer..dont be surprised

if mcnabb ends up in cleve..we get b quinn....

ol--duh left tackle please

wr-unless we keep to an lee(who is a number 2, paid like number 1)

special teams....

bye bye rian lindell-dont let door hit ya in arse on way out.....

I cant wait for this to begin.Yeah I like chan-Our offense sucked donkey kong

for 10 years.cmon 3 points on cleveland, countless others.....Cant win if you

sont score.

I expect us to go back an be the Big Bad Bills again.

This will be fun!

Plus no more Mauron.....hahha

Seems a bit as if you're giving Edwards a pass, yet with Lindell, who has been very successful, you give him the boot?

Logic?

I thought Gailey developed a scheme best suited to his players. Why would they purge the roster to bring in players to run a specific type of offense or defense?

i agree with this. he works well with what he has. and hopfully brings in more wepons or actually use's people like hardy and steven jackson more....get rid of dead wieght is a must though. high salaries with no production has to go...

Seems a bit as if you're giving Edwards a pass, yet with Lindell, who has been very successful, you give him the boot?

Logic?

No pass on Edwards:he is on the list to leave.It is up to buddy

and chan to get our quaterback of the future.Like I said, don't be surprised

if its b quinn.believe me chan can straighten him out.

Secondly:Lindell is/was never a money kicker.Anytime we needed a kick

from him, he choked.Sorry, should of dumped him 2 years ago after that

Cleveland disaster. :unsure:

Quinn has the same problem that Edwards has-he can't play any length of time without getting injured. You just can't rely on guys like that to be your starter. That's why Edwards will be gone or not be counted on to be here beyond this year & Quinn won't be brought in as his replacement.

lindell will and should stay. he's a top 10 kicker in the league. EVERY kicker has a bad game, so throw away your cleveland game scenario. if lindell were let go, there would be at least 8 teams waiting to sign him, including playoff caliber teams like NO and Dallas.

If you're so confident that he loses us games b/c he's not a "money kicker," give me 5 games where we solely lost because of his foot that where not of extraordinary conditions. I'm interested to know...

If you're so confident that he loses us games b/c he's not a "money kicker," give me 5 games where we solely lost because of his foot that where not of extraordinary conditions. I'm interested to know...

i'd settle for 3, but the o.p. still wont find them

Does anyone else think Ralph Wilson ruined Trent Edwards career?

Wilson refused to pay a 26 year old franchise LT his market value (because, you know, 26 year old franchise tackles grow on trees). Instead, he throws that money at a declining 36 year old WR.

Then the Bills cut their starting RT one week before the season starts.

Around the same time, they fire their offensive coordinator and hand the reigns the Pillsbury Doughboy.

Then they begin the season with 1 good center, two rookie guards, and two nightclub bouncers at tackle.

Behind this, they throw an inexperienced QB, with an uncertain offensive system (if you can even call it a "system") and expected him to thrive. My friends and I had a betting pool on which week Edwards would get knocked out.

Forget a purge. If I were Edwards, I'd be demanding a trade.

Forget a purge. If I were Edwards, I'd be demanding a trade.

Don't think there is a big trade market for a gun-shy, oft injured quarterback who's favorite pass is the two yard checkdown to the running back. TE was not put in a position to thrive, that's for sure. But Fitzpatrick showed that a quarterback could make some plays behind that line, too bad he's not a very accurate passer.

I think the one guy thats escapes the criticism he deserves is Stroud. I remember listening to Millen on NFLN during the Toronot game, saying that reviewing the tape, that Stroud was having a bad year. Gets stood up, doesnt play with leverage. With our shower curtain run defense, it was more than apparent that teams gashed us right up the middle. Kyle Williams had a good year, Stroud is a name living off past performance.

Don't think there is a big trade market for a gun-shy, oft injured quarterback who's favorite pass is the two yard checkdown to the running back. TE was not put in a position to thrive, that's for sure. But Fitzpatrick showed that a quarterback could make some plays behind that line, too bad he's not a very accurate passer.

I wouldn't say Trent is good now - but for some reason I really think he will be ok at some point. Our O-Line was a total disaster in every way this year. Any time Chambers has to start you know you are in real trouble. I also don't buy that the offense was anything Trent could do anything with with firing of Turk at beginning and Jauron's insistence on having an anemic offense just to wait for some Urlacher wanna-be to return an int. for a touchdown and win 7-6

lindell will and should stay. he's a top 10 kicker in the league. EVERY kicker has a bad game, so throw away your cleveland game scenario. if lindell were let go, there would be at least 8 teams waiting to sign him, including playoff caliber teams like NO and Dallas.

Do you watch the games?I am not the only one who thinks Lindell is overated......Only money kick

he did make was against Miami this year.Everyone in the stands were shocked it went in...Sorry look

at sdiego to talk about kicking in a tight spot.......and what it means..

Norwood was a money kicker until the one that mattered most, then he was done after that

Christie was always a money kicker, the bigger the kick, you know it was going thru

Lindell-sorry the bigger the kick, he folds.....