Gotta love this tweet from Kawika

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love the internet. You can talk tough about a guy who would beat you to a pulp. And Mitchell's SB ring is probably worth more than your entire life.

We'll see that SB ring on ebay in about 5 years.

Mitchell is an absolute bust. Even when healthy, watch him take plays off routinely---it's loads of fun. He's less violent than Ellison, who is the Gandhi of LBs.

kawika is a good player. he was a starter on a damn superbowl championship winning team. I love when you guys hate on everyone, regardless of talent, just because you're so bitter about us being a bad team. if you're gonna B word, at least B word about things that need fixing

The LB's do need fixing. I love it when guys like you stroke the epeen of guys like Mitchell and Poz when they are clearly average at best. Your love for them wont make them better or make us win. Maybe you should look at things that need fixing. And FYI, Mitchell was a castoff on the Chiefs defense and was the 4th best LB on the Giants 3-4, Super Bowl winning team. If he was our worst LB it would be understandable. Hes not, hes supposed to push Poz for the #1. They both suck.

Actually, he's the second best LB on the team. So I would say the other 5-6 guys should go before we consider getting rid of him.

Considering the other LB's he has to beat out for 2nd best are John Corto, Keith Ellison, John Digiorgio, Nic Harris. I would expect him to be better. Not saying much about him.

What the "heck" does his hair have to do with anything? Jeez......

You prefer skin heads? So what.....

It was just a joke. Sheesh. Like his hair has anything to do with his mediocre play at linebacker.....it's his tatoos.

Kawika is the epitome of why I hate twitter. It's just useless diarrhea of the mouth (this case fingers). I get it he's a SB champ but that was for the Giants and I couldn't care less about the Giants. Help THIS team, the team you're on NOW win some games instead of bitching about who the Bills signed to their OL because they have no one left. Then I'll listen to your 'tweets' (but I probably won't).

kawika is a good player. he was a starter on a damn superbowl championship winning team. I love when you guys hate on everyone, regardless of talent, just because you're so bitter about us being a bad team. if you're gonna B word, at least B word about things that need fixing

not saying he is a great lb by any means, but when healthy he is the best lb on the team at getting to the qb

Kawika is the epitome of why I hate twitter. It's just useless diarrhea of the mouth (this case fingers). I get it he's a SB champ but that was for the Giants and I couldn't care less about the Giants. Help THIS team, the team you're on NOW win some games instead of bitching about who the Bills signed to their OL because they have no one left. Then I'll listen to your 'tweets' (but I probably won't).

I'm sure Mitchell begged you to follow up. I'd never have a twitter if I was an athlete. Just an excuse for JAG off fans to talk crap and feel important in their boring lives. If I was Mitchell, all my tweets would be: I make millions and have won a Super Bowl. My life is bettter than yours.

I'm sure Mitchell begged you to follow up. I'd never have a twitter if I was an athlete. Just an excuse for JAG off fans to talk crap and feel important in their boring lives. If I was Mitchell, all my tweets would be: I make millions and have won a Super Bowl. My life is bettter than yours.

Kind of like message boards :lol: