Chan Gailey

Nevergiveup

So Ralph was talking to Buddy and he said ya know that Georgia Tech guy was pretty good we thought about hiring him a few years ago, whats his name again? Well buddy figuring Raplh was talking recent history rang up Chan and offered the job. On hearing the news Ralph was asking who is that Chan Guy I thought his name was Bobby.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty, is there a contact number at One Bills Drive? We need to just bombard them. I'm looking into it...

1-800-WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK

I would say "The Ralph" no longer refers to our stadium, but rather the collective reaction to this hire. Just unbelievable. Perry would have been inspired compared to this train wreck.

They always say that the best teams draft the best player available...never by "need". I bet Buddy Nix would say that too. Why didnt they do that in this case??????? They were stuck on hiring an offensive coach that had prev experiance as a head coach. The best available player in this case was a defensive coach..so what do they do? They hire for need and get the 4th..5th..6th best candidate? Being kind....

1-800-WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK

I would say "The Ralph" no longer refers to our stadium, but rather the collective reaction to this hire. Just unbelievable. Perry would have been inspired compared to this train wreck.

Didn't work for obama care, lol and you're dealing with Ralph

GAILEY?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

The good ol' boy network at it again.

I can't believe we have a wide open shot at all but 31 people on the planet Earth and this is who we will select...

Seems like Dungy did a pretty good job with picking Caldwell, so if he says Frazier will make a good coach and his defenses the last several years confirm that, why would we pick a college coach with marginal success at both the pro and college levels?

If I were a season ticket holder, I would be FURIOUS instead of just unbelievably ticked.

UGH. Pray that it's just a diversion.