JETS VS CHARGERS

Kaeding is hoping they wont have to. :thumbsup:

Stupid call on the onside kick. There is more than enough time to get the ball back. Now the Jests have great field position and can make SD have to score a TD in order to win if the Jests just get a field goal and the Jests can probably put the final nail in the coffin with a TD.

I thought that at first... It was the right call on the onsides kick. The Jets could have only got the ball back at around the 40 with an onsides... A first down wins the game, no matter where they are on the field... A team has to give themselves 2 chances to get the ball back.

And on 4 and short, the Jest made the right call to go for it. I would have went for it to.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that at first... It was the right call on the onsides kick. The Jets could have only got the ball back at around the 40 with an onsides... A first down wins the game, no matter where they are on the field... A team has to give themselves 2 chances to get the ball back.

And on 4 and short, the Jest made the right call to go for it. I would have went for it to.

The Jets would have punted on 4th and 1 if the ball was deep in their zone.

I defended the onside kick, but no way does NY go for it on 4th if they are on their own 30 instead of on the SD 30. If they kicked it deep and held them on 3 downs, they would have gotten the ball back.

I defended the onside kick, but no way does NY go for it on 4th if they are on their own 30 instead of on the SD 30. If they kicked it deep and held them on 3 downs, they would have gotten the ball back.

Excellent point.

Looks like the Colts shouldn't have rested there players week 16 when they played the Jets! Could've been a different storyline with Houston losing to Cincy or SD. Now the Colts could possibly lose to the team they could've eliminated while going for there perfect season...WOW!

Looks like the Colts shouldn't have rested there players week 16 when they played the Jets! Could've been a different storyline with Houston losing to Cincy or SD. Now the Colts could possibly lose to the team they could've eliminated while going for there perfect season...WOW!

Or it worked out perfectly with the Jets knocking out the team that has the Colts number.

I'm sure the Colts would rather play the Jets than the Chargers. The Jets won't be going up against the 2nd stringers this time around.

God I hope Manning and the Colts shred this team next week.

I don't hate the Jests with the same passion I have for NE* and Miami. I'd actually like to see them win the SB. I gotta root for Cinderella.

I wonder how Nate Kaeding feels?

Before or after his teammates take turns holding and hitting him?

The fourth and one call was right, IMO. They had no problem running against SD so getting that yard was probable, IMO.