JETS VS CHARGERS

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like what the Chargers have done on offense this season- has me thinking about what we might be able to do if we moved James Hardy to the slot and had Nelson as a TE/Slot receiver and had multiple 6'5" guys on the inside not covered by CBs.

I seriously don't understand what counts as a catch is anymore. That looked clear as day like a catch and fumble by Floyd: possession/two feet. I know there's the whole "football move" thing but I'm not sure what he did or didn't do that doesn't qualify as a football move.

I seriously don't understand what counts as a catch is anymore. That looked clear as day like a catch and fumble by Floyd: possession/two feet. I know there's the whole "football move" thing but I'm not sure what he did or didn't do that doesn't qualify as a football move.

it WAS clear as day.bizarre overturn

The Jets are really not that good- imo.

Rivers is a class A punk.

He was a total ass the last time he was in Buffalo.

Go Saints!!

The Jets are a classic example of how doing something very well, instead of being decent at everything will get you pretty far

The Jets are a classic example of how doing something very well, instead of being decent at everything will get you pretty far

Shows how far you can go with a great O line and a mediocre rookie QB.