Choose A Side

BLZFAN4LIFE

Choose A Side  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Doom And Gloom vs. Don't Be Hysterical

• The sky IS falling!
    • Chill out!

The current coaching search has this board divided into two camps...

Doom and gloomers believe that candidate rejection is an indictment of Bills management and the sad state of this franchise.

The "don't be hysterical crowd" would like the "microwave generation" to take a chill pill. The F.O. is in control, 6 teams are still playing football, and the Raiders are the only competition out there.

Where do you stand?

I have no faith as long as Ralph refuses to step away

I'm a doom and gloomer on this one. *IF* they come up with yet another typical Ralph Wilson hire, it will be worth the cost of admission to see them selling that **** sandwich at the press conference.

That's what gets me. I really think those posters should be banned. Seriously.

Or at least called out on their hysterical spewings.

I'm frustrated at living in The Bills' milieux, but the pop tart mentality that's so prevalent now is getting pretty hard to take.

Neither side. The current situation is bleak but situations change rapidly in the NFL.

In this team's history there are brief periods of non-suckitude surrounded by long periods of suckitude.

We are currently in the midst of the Horse Latitudes of Buffalo Bills suckitude.

Well the GM job goes to a 70 year old in-house promotion. The coaching search is approaching embarassment. We have no QB, the OL needs plenty of help, the defense couldnt stop the run, one of our best defenders is considering retirement and as usual our No. 1 pick contributed very little. Exactly what are we to hang on hat on as Bills fans???

over 90% of what we're hearing is made up. Stop promoting bad journalism. If the coaching search is going that poorly then let them give us actual facts so we know what is happening. This stuff is just being "reported" from one reporter to another. That's why it's all "anonymous".

I want facts about what is happening.

Or at least called out on their hysterical spewings.

I'm frustrated at living in The Bills' milieux, but the pop tart mentality that's so prevalent now is getting pretty hard to take.

At the very least, called out. But, how would any of us feel if a poster was regularly calling for your death because they don't like your posts? No one puts up with a poster saying things like that about other posters. But, for some reason, it's ok because Ralph isn't present? I'm sorry, but I don't like it. Dislike the guy, wish for him to sell the team, wish for him to retire from football, wish all sorts of things; but wish him or any person bodily harm or death... no.

If this board was overrun with Ralph sucks he should die posts 10 years ago, I would have never stuck around. I've always thought of this place as having a better class of poster than the other Bills' boards. But, lately, I just don't know. I have no problem with dissention and idiocy - it makes the place interesting. But, there's a difference between idiocy and hate-filled rants.