Snopple

There has been endless speculation on the future of the Buffalo Bills once Ralph Wilson passes on. But I've heard little, if any discussion on the teams future in Buffalo after their current stadium lease expires following the 2012 season. If Ralph is still alive and in control of the team. Any thoughts?

That seems to be the topic no one wants to address. The Minnesota Vikings are fighting a protracted war with the state about publicly funding a new stadium, given their lease running out at the Metrodome after the 2011 season. So far the state has balked, forcing the team to threaten to move.

OTOH, Buffalo hasn't made any noise about a new stadium, nor insisted on public money for any renovations. No one from the Bills or any government has discussed what happens after the lease expires after the 2012 season. I don't think there's a plan, nor will there be. Everything depends on Ralph at this point.

There has been endless speculation on the future of the Buffalo Bills once Ralph Wilson passes on. But I've heard little, if any discussion on the teams future in Buffalo after their current stadium lease expires following the 2012 season. If Ralph is still alive and in control of the team. Any thoughts?

the world is coming to an end, who gives a **** about leases

the buyout of the lease is so miniscule that the 2012 date is no deterrent to leaving.

the stadium is old, the lease will be renewed, but for very short periods, no more than 5 years at a time.

any talk of a new stadium will only occur with a new owner.

2012 signals the end of the Mayan calendar where experts from NASA and Physicists from a great many Universities across the world tend to agree that there will be a vast array of solar flares causing a disturbance in the electromagnetic field surrounding the earth. In years past, this was not cause for concern in and of itself; however, last year a couple of NASA satellites detected a huge hole in the electromagnetic field protecting the earth’s atmosphere. That said, these solar flares will in all likelihood knock out the worlds electronic infrastructure sending all of us back to the stone ages. When that happens football will be the farthest thing from your mind…you’ll see…you’ll all see.

That said, these solar flares will in all likelihood knock out the worlds electronic infrastructure sending all of us back to the stone ages. When that happens football will be the farthest thing from your mind…you’ll see…you’ll all see.

I bet that happens exactly at half-time of the 2012 super bowl, score- Bills 24, Cowboys 0

ha!

Good stuff....

One thing is for sure, although nothing will "happen" the cultural upheaval and drama that will occur might be pretty bad in tis own right.

What are people going to do if they truly think the world is coming to and end?

Should be a fun year, and especially a fun few weeks in December.

2012 signals the end of the Mayan calendar where experts from NASA and Physicists from a great many Universities across the world tend to agree that there will be a vast array of solar flares causing a disturbance in the electromagnetic field surrounding the earth. In years past, this was not cause for concern in and of itself; however, last year a couple of NASA satellites detected a huge hole in the electromagnetic field protecting the earth’s atmosphere. That said, these solar flares will in all likelihood knock out the worlds electronic infrastructure sending all of us back to the stone ages. When that happens football will be the farthest thing from your mind…you’ll see…you’ll all see.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, we already had practice playing NFL football without power. One of the coolest games I've ever attended. We'll be the beacon when this happens. We have perfected the non-electric NFL game.